Ad Lib

Things you want to share with P&B

50 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was part of the Great P+B v Mumsnet Battle that hit the papers. A traitor from their side came over to show her tits with P + B drawn on. Heady days.

47 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I believe some quick-witted P&Bers took screenshots. 

Ach yeah! I mind it all now

I believe some quick-witted P&Bers took screenshots. 
"Screenshots"

20190213_074236.jpg

My good mate, who just happens to be El Chapo's lawyer, has contacted me. Now that things have gone south for his client he needs some help in hiding a lot of drugs money before the CIA can get their hands on it. 

If any P&Ber would like to avoid the money going to the Permatanned Clown's Mexican Wall could they PM me their bank a/c details and sort code... 

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How on earth could you use Google Maps whilst driving without the direction function? Unless you mean stopping every few miles to check you’re on the right road like a paper map, in which case you’d be fucking mental.

I meant in pre-planning his trip. I always have a swatch beforehand to see where I'm going and what route I'll be taking rather than putting my complete faith in a piece of equipment which has been known to take people to wrong towns with the same name (even in different countries), through rivers, down stairs, along railway lines etc. 

If you are following the directions step by step on Google Maps then you are using it as a sat-nav which is what got him into this fine mess in the first place. 

My mate shat himself the other day. 
my mate called me two fridays ago to tell me he had just shat himself and was shuffling home. absolutely made my night

I meant in pre-planning his trip. I always have a swatch beforehand to see where I'm going and what route I'll be taking rather than putting my complete faith in a piece of equipment which has been known to take people to wrong towns with the same name (even in different countries), through rivers, down stairs, along railway lines etc. 
If you are following the directions step by step on Google Maps then you are using it as a sat-nav which is what got him into this fine mess in the first place. 

Correct. It’s never did me wrong before so I had complete faith in it. Won’t make the same mistake again. Hopefully.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

My good mate, who just happens to be El Chapo's lawyer, has contacted me. Now that things have gone south for his client he needs some help in hiding a lot of drugs money before the CIA can get their hands on it. 

If any P&Ber would like to avoid the money going to the Permatanned Clown's Mexican Wall could they PM me their bank a/c details and sort code... 

No problem. Is my secret account in the Bank of Nigeria okay?

58 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, paranoid android said:
My mate shat himself the other day. emoji38.png

my mate called me two fridays ago to tell me he had just shat himself and was shuffling home. absolutely made my night

:lol: 

My mate seemingly shat the bed - tremendous. :)

My mate seemingly shat the bed - tremendous. 
you have to love that bond with your best mate when he will call you out the blue to divulge something so personal just to make you laugh.

46 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

you have to love that bond with your best mate when he will call you out the blue to divulge something so personal just to make you laugh.

I have to say I was moved - as was my mate, seemingly. 

I have to say I was moved - as was my mate, seemingly. 
i once followed through in the pub, infront of everyone, at about quarter past 5 on a friday. my mate greg had my pint waiting and just as i lifted it to my lips i lost all composure. i sat the drink down and had to shuffle home for a shower and a change.

i was the brunt of many jokes for a long while but hey, i deserved it! id do the same

i once followed through in the pub, infront of everyone, at about quarter past 5 on a friday. my mate greg had my pint waiting and just as i lifted it to my lips i lost all composure. i sat the drink down and had to shuffle home for a shower and a change.

i was the brunt of many jokes for a long while but hey, i deserved it! id do the same
Hiya Magee.

Regarding terrible navigation, when my wife was at University she and a few of her friends decided to go in a road trip to John O’Groats from Stirling. They ended up in Fraserburgh :huh:

I don’t even know how you could do that. ETA - the person responsible for the navigation has tried several times for elected office and could well end up achieving it.