Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's at this swing bridge where youths (E. Frame, C.Muir) gather on Friday and Saturday evenings to drink alcopops and attempt to engage females in intercourse'

450px-Dorrator_Bridge.jpg

A pivotal place in history

When you're older, you can only hope a bigger boy takes you to 'the swingy'. It is a place of wonder

I've heard many stories from C. Muir.

I also know of a 21 year old who looks like Neil McFarlane who tries and fails to get his hole there every weekend.

I also know of a 21 year old who looks like Neil McFarlane who tries and fails to get his hole there every weekend.

As a fellow 21 year old with a receeding hairline I'm wondering if I've actually been there before. :unsure:

I've only ever been once and that was well over 6 years ago. I didn't 'git ma hole' (I've got a feeling I was a virgin at the time) but I did manage a 'winch' off some local dirty.

I've always meant to ask, why were folk for Raff/Chrisy's neck of the woods at the swingy. Had stories of its earthly delights travelled as far west as Kilsyth?

I've only ever been once and that was well over 6 years ago. I didn't 'git ma hole' (I've got a feeling I was a virgin at the time) but I did manage a 'winch' off some local dirty.

I've always meant to ask, why were folk for Raff/Chrisy's neck of the woods at the swingy. Had stories of its earthly delights travelled as far west as Kilsyth?

See Scott's reply to your post with the photo.

They know a lassie. The same lassie was probably the 'local dirty' you speak of.