Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Broadwood 2 times a season. Yay!

I'd love Stenny to get relegated because it's only a 10 minute train journey and it's decent. And with Shire in the league we will get to go 4 times :D.

Eating cheeseburgers.

Broadwood 2 times a season. Yay!

I'd love Stenny to get relegated because it's only a 10 minute train journey and it's decent. And with Shire in the league we will get to go 4 times :D.

I've no idea why anyone would want to go to Ochilview once a season, never mind 4 times.

That pair like the cheeseburgers.

Crown Inn

The catering at Ochilview is brilliant right enough.

I suppose the Ochilview Bar has provided a a good pub close to the ground which has upped it's away day ranking, but it's still pretty grim overall.

In conjunction with StrathCarron Hospice, Stenhousemuir FC are running a 'Walk and Talk'. A 2km, 5km or 10km walk around Stenhousemuir and Larbert's 'green spaces' accompanied by some sort of commentary. It's a nice touch, but it's a laughably bad idea.

'This is Crownest Park where the young team regularly assemble to drink Buckfast Tonic wine and engage in bouts of fisticuffs.....'

Edited by Fudge

That pair like the cheeseburgers.

Crown Inn

I've seen you scoffing them aswell so less of that.

The catering at Ochilview is brilliant right enough.

I suppose the Ochilview Bar has provided a a good pub close to the ground which has upped it's away day ranking, but it's still pretty grim overall.

We're barred :ph34r::lol:

In conjunction with StrathCarron Hospice, Stenhousemuir FC are running a 'Walk and Talk'. A 2km, 5km or 10km walk around Stenhousemuir and Larbert's 'green spaces' accompanied by some sort of commentary. It's a nice touch, but it's a laughably bad idea.

'This is Crownest Park where the young team regularly assemble to drink Buckfast Tonic wine and engage in bouts of fisticuffs.....'

"This is Carronview, the street where the ever popular figure of Jamie Henderson VL resides."