Ad Lib

Things you want to share with P&B

Why do folk give Kincardine the time of day? Chuck him on ignore and don't give him even a single fraction of the attention he craves.
He's a jakey thieving trampy jakey c**t. He's a White Lightening soaked scaff who brushes his teeth with gin and gargles with Kestrel. An odious, reeking bin of a man with a toilet for a soul.

Fucking hell DA, it might seem like I’m stalking you as I just quoted you in another thread, but the above post is immense & an early contender for post of the year! Chapeau my M90.

4 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

We all know why, so someone will ask him & he can come up with some implausible or unlikely excuse to try to justify it- he’s just attention seeking & is best ignored.

I mean, I knew when I asked that it’s 99.9% likely this was exactly his thought process and I’m therefore giving him the bite and attention he craves, but going for an overtly racist symbol in order to get bites makes his routine complaints about diddy patter being puerile more than a touch hypocritical, as well as the more important point that this is obviously going extremely far over the line into an area where Godwin’s Law doesn’t apply.

Mods, please.

16 hours ago, GordonD said:

Just got an e-mail advising that something I ordered on line has been shipped and should be with me in 1 - 2 business days. Then at the end it says:

Please note: 
*It may take 1 more day for the following postal areas: Aberdeen, Isle of Man, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Outer Hebrides, Paisley, Perth."

An extra day to the Isle of Man, Kirkwall, Lerwick and the Outer Hebrides is understandable. Aberdeen and Inverness less so.

But Kilmarnock, Paisley and Perth???

It's having to climb over all those broken down zombie *** fucks.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do folk give Kincardine the time of day? Chuck him on ignore and don't give him even a single fraction of the attention he craves.

He's a jakey thieving trampy jakey c**t. He's a White Lightening soaked scaff who brushes his teeth with gin and gargles with Kestrel. An odious, reeking bin of a man with a toilet for a soul.

But apart from that...

A HUGE positive from a difficult week at school.

As part of the funeral of the young laddie who died last weekend, the funeral procession came through the school car park to allow those who couldn’t or didn’t go to pay final respects.

EVERY remaining high school student on the day went out, despite it being -20F ( about 80 of a school roll of 180ish).

They all stood in total, respectful silence not just as the hearse was there but also as all the rest of the cars passed.

It was one of the most moving things I have ever seen and been a part of.

Why share?

Because not all ‘Murcan kids are vapid little shits or gang punks.

Thank you if you read, apologies if to;dr

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:03, DA Baracus said:

Well, he certainly got a rise out of you.

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, he certainly got a rise out of you.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

How so?

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:03, DA Baracus said:

^^^ This so.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Disgraceful. I’ll report it straightaway.

I've already reported it.

To HR

On 22/01/2019 at 15:51, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Further to my expose in the Sunday Times, apparently I have been in The National, The Sun and The Mirror, with a request from a TV company also just come in.

I had to decline BBC Radio Scotland yesterday but one of my minions was on instead.

Related image

On 22/01/2019 at 15:58, Bairnardo said:

You're surely not the Dr mentioned int he concrete story I just found?

A fucking doctor?

Really??

On 22/01/2019 at 18:28, Miguel Sanchez said:

He's written books! Actual published books! About concrete!

Haud the fukin bus!

Does this mean that you could be a genuine, bona fide candidate for the Dead Pool?

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thanks m8.

Looking forward to the email on Monday.

There probably won't be one. You'll just be 'asked' to 'attend' a 'meeting'