Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

What the hell did the bold Rents do? After licking his wounds from the beating Muffy dished out to him, he decided to take it out on your wife?

I find that hard to believe!

She was trying to drag him away from harassing some rabbits. He’s usually well behaved but glazes over into some sort of skinny Terminator when it comes to bunnies.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The "mongers" sound like the dictionary definition of OFTW.  What a shower of c***s.

One thing I didn't get reading that, and something I don't get whenever you see DNA stories on Jeremy Kyle and anywhere else paternity doubts come up (I'm not comparing the average Jeremy Kyle to the article), why do people feel like they're missing a family member they've never known?

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

One thing I didn't get reading that, and something I don't get whenever you see DNA stories on Jeremy Kyle and anywhere else paternity doubts come up (I'm not comparing the average Jeremy Kyle to the article), why do people feel like they're missing a family member they've never known?

Never paid for sex but is the point of it not paying to have sex without responsibility and consequences on one side, and the payee taking care of that on the other? Sex tourists are disgusting people but that pensioner who sent out £20 thousand so they could buy a house surely wasn't that evil.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Never paid for sex but is the point of it not paying to have sex without responsibility and consequences on one side, and the payee taking care of that on the other? Sex tourists are disgusting people but that pensioner who sent out £20 thousand so they could buy a house surely wasn't that evil.

Sure. Not sure it answers my question mind

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sure. Not sure it answers my question mind

Sorry, no. The idea that chemical/dna roots are as or more important than the people who brought you up is unfathomable to me too. 

Edited by welshbairn

41 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Got a central line hooked up and hanging out the side of my neck!

Currently relaxing having my stem cells collected. Pretty painless procedure so anyone who’s maybe scared about being a stem cell donor through fear of it hurting, it doesnt! 

All the best.

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Currently relaxing having my stem cells collected. Pretty painless procedure so anyone who’s maybe scared about being a stem cell donor through fear of it hurting, it doesnt! 

Saw that doctors in London have cured someone of HIV using stem cell technology. Incredible what they can do. I pumped up the tyres on my bike the other day and felt it deserved a medal but these medical folk are just incredible. 

All the best to you anyway. Sounds like you are in good hands with the hospital and with hubby, despite him being a Falkirk fan. 

Probably worth it all, just for@Rugster to get that Tomahawk steak tbf.

All the best.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2195656-animal-with-an-anus-that-comes-and-goes-could-reveal-how-ours-evolved/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=SOC&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1POuWUUbuPzI8Hq6HqB-lfue5svhIDVqo4gSdlvxcxULWsdrlUGuZ2qLE#Echobox=1551786988

"But when Tamm studied the warty comb jelly (Mnemiopsis leidyi), he could not find its anus. Only when the animals are actually defecating does a tiny opening appear – and it disappears again straight afterwards.

“It is not visible when the animal is not pooping,” says Tamm. “There’s no trace under the microscope. It’s invisible to me.”"

Related image

Some red faced old guy stotting through the train station with a pink rucksack, just shouting constantly in Turkish to himself.

The thing is, he's not even pausing for breath, it's like he's got lungs of steel. Fascinating.