Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A quick scan suggests they've picked up on all the usual environmental cliches about concrete and at one point made the leap from "using concrete" to "increased criminal activity".

Seems legit. 

Read somewhere that in a couple of hundred thousand years or so, assuming we'd have long since died out, the only thing that will indicate that we ever existed will be a thin layer of concrete in geological formations. Maybe it was a couple of million years.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Read somewhere that in a couple of hundred thousand years or so, assuming we'd have long since died out, the only thing that will indicate that we ever existed will be a thin layer of concrete in geological formations. Maybe it was a couple of million years.

Hopefully green or pink in colour!

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And some scraps of green jeans. 

Just watching a program about extreme surgery where a scantily-clad transgender stand-up comedian just invited his 3 kids to see his first performance since his breast augmentation. Standing on stage talking about his new DD boobs and that he did it for his kids. 

I don't think his son is going to have it easy at school. 

12 hour flight from Bangkok to Frankfurt. Missus is spewing before getting on and I started spewing a couple of hours in. No sleep and spewed hugely (into a sick bag thankfully) when breakfast came round.

Both of us lying in bed dying since we got home about 8 hours ago.

Don't eat from the Center Mall, Victory Square food court,Bangkok.

Was bad enough I was shitting only every two days on average but this was a hellish trip back. Never leaving NRW again.

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just watching a program about extreme surgery where a scantily-clad transgender stand-up comedian just invited his 3 kids to see his first performance since his breast augmentation. Standing on stage talking about his new DD boobs and that he did it for his kids. 

I don't think his son is going to have it easy at school. 

Kids these days can be a bit less uptight about things like that. "I saw your dad's new tits. They're really nice". "Thanks mate", could be how it goes. 

53 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

12 hour flight from Bangkok to Frankfurt. Missus is spewing before getting on and I started spewing a couple of hours in. No sleep and spewed hugely (into a sick bag thankfully) when breakfast came round.

Was bad enough I was shitting only every two days on average but this was a hellish trip back. Never leaving NRW again.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Note to self: Refuse ever to sit next to a Scots/German couple again on a plane. What's NRW?

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Kids these days can be a bit less uptight about things like that. "I saw your dad's new tits. They're really nice". "Thanks mate", could be how it goes. 

You could be right. They were a cracking pair of tits tbf.