Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I’ve wanted to visit India for a long time, really fancied the culture, cuisine & just the general vibe of the place as seen on travel & cookery shows.
I’ve been in India for nearly 3 weeks now (albeit for work), and I’m now sitting in Indira Ghandi airport in Delhi thinking to myself...... thank f**k I’m getting out of this hellhole. It’s a dirty, stinking country where there is very little place for manners or hygiene. The people are friendly enough but will attempt to (blatantly) rip you off at the drop of a hat. It’s too busy, the food is fucking rank rotten, in short I hate the place. Chances are I’ll be spending 3-6 months here this year. I’m devastated.
Oh- and f**k you Rick Stein! I thought it would all be delicious street food, instead it’s wondering how much rat shit is in your Achari Kabab.

I was in England last week.... I feel your pain. 

Listed loads of stuff again on that buy and sell page on FB this morning. I think I’ve been sheltered to the sheer number of absolute morons we have in this country.

Despite asking not to get any private messages (got 50+ last week for couches I was trying to get shot of), I’ve received probably double that this morning. People asking if stuff is available when I’ve already said it isn’t. And trying to knock the price of a 32” smart TV down from 15 quid to a tenner.

People are unreal. Can’t wait to get shot of all my shit and never darken these groups again.

We had a similar situation at work last year, had to get rid of a lot of damaged doors and timber and sheets, which we put out the front so folk could help themselves, I put the stuff on a free stuff page on Facebook, I had people messaging me at 10pm asking if the stuff was still there and if it would still be there in the morning

Listed loads of stuff again on that buy and sell page on FB this morning. I think I’ve been sheltered to the sheer number of absolute morons we have in this country.

Despite asking not to get any private messages (got 50+ last week for couches I was trying to get shot of), I’ve received probably double that this morning. People asking if stuff is available when I’ve already said it isn’t. And trying to knock the price of a 32” smart TV down from 15 quid to a tenner.

People are unreal. Can’t wait to get shot of all my shit and never darken these groups again.
I've got shot of loads of stuff on Gumtree, and while the premise of it is fantastic, it is indeed full of absolute roasters.
If some things £20, they want it for a £10er
If some things free, they want it delivered.
I actually lost the plot with someone on it, we were having a clear out and there was a few bits of fitness equipment we were chucking, one was a "weighted hula hoop" the wife had got a year or 2 ago and i advertised it on at a fiver, someone messaged asking if I'd take £3 for it. Had a full on heads gone asking if the extra £2 would have just pushed it beyond the realms of budget and would mean the difference between eating that week or not.
Petty, I know, but 90% of people on it are absolute cretins.

55 minutes ago, Adam said:

Until you break up and have buy it all back via same sites!