Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

TBH, I'd rather have someone who used to be a big racist but gave themselves a good shake than someone who claimed to have never entertained irrational thoughts.

That said, between this and the sexual harassment witch hunt stuff, he's certainly giving his management team plenty of work this year.

I'm sure they're well enough paid...

On 04/02/2019 at 14:40, MONKMAN said:

I’ve been looking at an old dilapidated Georgian Manor with land that is up for sale very cheap, as part of a large estate being sold off by the NHS. It was formerly used as part of the psychiatric hospital in Dumfries for years. It would probably see me skint for the foreseeable future, but seriously considering putting in an offer. I jumped the fence today to have a good look around, but going back tomorrow with the agent to get access to the building.

I can’t work out if it’s a ridiculously stupid idea or not.

P&B Party Pad

Invite us all round for a housewarming.

This morning I saw a woman pouring a jug of hot water over her frosted car windscreen.

Sadly the screen never cracked but maybe next time. Presumably the water wasn't boiling.

Utter laziness that could end up costing her however much a new windscreen is. 

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This morning I saw a woman pouring a jug of hot water over her frosted car windscreen.

Sadly the screen never cracked but maybe next time. Presumably the water wasn't boiling.

Utter laziness that could end up costing her however much a new windscreen is. 

I wonder how often a windscreen these days cracks because of this. New cars are tested for hundreds of thousands of miles in the hottest and coldest parts of earth. I've got a heated windscreen anyway but will occasionally have to urinate on the side windows if they're frozen over. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I wonder how often a windscreen these days cracks because of this. New cars are tested for hundreds of thousands of miles in the hottest and coldest parts of earth. I've got a heated windscreen anyway but will occasionally have to urinate on the side windows if they're frozen over. 

Train the dog to do it

will occasionally have to urinate on the side windows if they're frozen over. 

Ahh, the latest episode of Shannon Par reacts to a fairly normal scenario in a totally abnormal fashion. Been waiting for this!

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

wat

Oh not really, I just use my bank card to scrape off ice from the side windows if I haven't already pre-heated the car (it has an app you can use to fire it up and get it warmed up/cooled down as required).