Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Maybe she didn't get your "You are dumped" text, and you are the groom?
no she certainly got the message. made my life a nightmare for a few months after. she maybe check if its an open bar before completely dismissing the idea though

10 hours ago, Swarley said:
10 hours ago, ah-dee said:
just recieved a message from an ex girlfriend through facebook telling me that she is getting married in july and telling me tge location and date. not sure what shes expecting? me to turn up on the day. bitches be crazy

Maybe she didn't get your "You are dumped" text, and you are the groom?

You honestly believe HE dumped HER?

Hamwich...

What a dreadful species we are. I'm genuinely ashamed to be a human right now.

The jakiest, smelliest, hungriest, Weegiest of tramps would turn their nose up at that shite. The tramp's dog would see it as a mortal insult to be chucked one of those.

I’ve been looking at an old dilapidated Georgian Manor with land that is up for sale very cheap, as part of a large estate being sold off by the NHS. It was formerly used as part of the psychiatric hospital in Dumfries for years. It would probably see me skint for the foreseeable future, but seriously considering putting in an offer. I jumped the fence today to have a good look around, but going back tomorrow with the agent to get access to the building.

I can’t work out if it’s a ridiculously stupid idea or not.

Just now, MONKMAN said:

I’ve been looking at an old dilapidated Georgian Manor with land that is up for sale very cheap, as part of a large estate being sold off by the NHS. It was formerly used as part of the psychiatric hospital in Dumfries for years. It would probably see me skint for the foreseeable future, but seriously considering putting in an offer. I jumped the fence today to have a good look around, but going back tomorrow with the agent to get access to the building.

Absolutely nothing bad can come of this.

Does it come with furnishings? Or do you have to provide your own mattresses for the walls and install your own iron maiden in the cellar?

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Ideal base from which to run a cult or open The Stephen Dobbie Musem and World Heritage Centre. 

Do it. Its only money. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hamwich...

What a dreadful species we are. I'm genuinely ashamed to be a human right now.

The jakiest, smelliest, hungriest, Weegiest of tramps would turn their nose up at that shite. The tramp's dog would see it as a mortal insult to be chucked one of those.

I'm almost tempted to buy some of these abominations to see if the mutt would eat one. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm almost tempted to buy some of these abominations to see if the mutt would eat one. 

Have you just called yourself a tramp?

Your dog would be outraged at the utter insult if you tried to give him one. He'd be fuming and demand a return to roast pheasant and foie gras.

A mate of mine bought an old Primary School in Dalry to turn into a house.

He spent a fortune refitting it with partitions and a mezzanine to try and turn into a home.

It was really weird tbh.  There was  always this strange echo, it was really cold yet hell of expensive to heat with the old boiler.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have you just called yourself a tramp?

Your dog would be outraged at the utter insult if you tried to give him one. He'd be fuming and demand a return to roast pheasant and foie gras.

I suppose I could tell him it's a flattened arancini ball. 

Edited by Shandon Par