Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Work went into administration today and everyone got paid off, but also on the train to London for a pish up. Decent balancing act.

I wonder what people would do if this happened to them- me, I'd see if I could get away with nicking everything that wasn't screwed down in the office although I suspect measures get put in place to prevent this.

10 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Work went into administration today and everyone got paid off, but also on the train to London for a pish up. Decent balancing act.

McGills? That's a shitter.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

She prefers cats licking her beard tbh

She's a liar.

I wonder what people would do if this happened to them- me, I'd see if I could get away with nicking everything that wasn't screwed down in the office although I suspect measures get put in place to prevent this.

I was on holiday today but everything that’s not screwed down been nicked from our sites.

Absolutely shite news chief.

Dundee has certainly had quite a lot of this recently, so hopefully the government will get their finger out and something else comes up soon.

Aye mcgills mate. Been coming for a while but still horrible when it comes. Had a meeting at the apex today, all mcgills directors there but they didn’t say a thing only the administrators talking.

Shite one mate, hope you pick up something else quick enough and the London shindig better be free start to finish, ching, hookers, all in.

Shite one mate, hope you pick up something else quick enough and the London shindig better be free start to finish, ching, hookers, all in.

Still in my apprenticeship so should be easy to pick something up. 500 odd out of work not good for Dundee though, as long as they have the V&A though.

I was on holiday today but everything that’s not screwed down been nicked from our sites.
I work for on of the suppliers to MgGills. I know the site containers at the wisp in Edinburgh were moved to granton as there were a lot of break ins. Really hope you get something sorted mate. Good luck.