Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I thought Posh Spice wasn't part of the reunion

Posh Spice would still be the worst singer in that group!

That said, you can't knock her, she's done very well for herself given her very limited talent!

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Div seems to be sponsoring the Venezuelan polis.

c6407609426545108e2ad89f11ec2a0e_18.jpg

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That would be mad(uro).

Exactly, Div's more likely to be after their oil just like the Americans.....

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Riot police would be my dream job. Don't know why they're all looking so glum. 

There must be a huge temptation to work in your own time, don't you think. 

"Those fuckers standing over there aren't rioting but I've got all my gear on and they might start so..."

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

There must be a huge temptation to work in your own time, don't you think. 

"Those fuckers standing over there aren't rioting but I've got all my gear on and they might start so..."

Littering. Failing to indicate. Talking loudly on mobile phone. They’d all soon learn. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Littering. Failing to indicate. Talking loudly on mobile phone. They’d all soon learn. 

Walking slowly, repeating back the things I say in what they think is an imitation of my accent, knocking on my door to talk to me about Jesus, blocking exits/entrances, telling me I have grey hair, telling me how disgusting haggis is, hiding behind the terms libtard, snowflake, offended or triggered, watching Reality TV, wanting me to donate to charity because it's their birthday, thinking they're hot shit because they grew up in the 80's when we didn't have cell phones and played outside, posting 'obligatory' photos of pints of beer at the airport at 8am, fuxxake, I could be here all day.

Maybe a career change is in order.

13 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Walking slowly, repeating back the things I say in what they think is an imitation of my accent, knocking on my door to talk to me about Jesus, blocking exits/entrances, telling me I have grey hair, telling me how disgusting haggis is, hiding behind the terms libtard, snowflake, offended or triggered, watching Reality TV, wanting me to donate to charity because it's their birthday, thinking they're hot shit because they grew up in the 80's when we didn't have cell phones and played outside, posting 'obligatory' photos of pints of beer at the airport at 8am, fuxxake, I could be here all day.

Maybe a career change is in order.

I’m not that bothered about the riot shield either. Sparring for a few weeks now without getting my nose broken and I think I’m Robocop rather than an old man.