Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Planes were hijacked and flown into prominent buildings, I thought that was fairly obvious.

It looks more like they’re going after the insurers who paid out billions in the aftermath rather than who was in the cockpit tbh. It might be all be a hoax though and the same sort of hackers who email you saying they are going to send videos of you having a w**k to all of your contacts unless you pay them £500.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

the same sort of hackers who email you saying they are going to send videos of you having a w**k to all of your contacts unless you pay them £500.

You were done. Normal going rate is only £100. So my mate says, like.

It looks more like they’re going after the insurers who paid out billions in the aftermath rather than who was in the cockpit tbh. It might be all be a hoax though and the same sort of hackers who email you saying they are going to send videos of you having a w**k to all of your contacts unless you pay them £500.
Correct thing to do is take the heat out of the situation by simply forwarding the video to all of your contacts yourself with a jokey tagline.

Get out in front of it.

A mate told me.

You were done. Normal going rate is only £100. So my mate says, like.

Threatening me with leaking a video of my facial expressions whilst masturbating is like threatening Gianna Michaels with a holiday picture of her in a bikini. Do your worst!