Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Every time you make some sort of reference about myself or every time you come up with a posh word that you picked up at boarding school I always have to google it to see what on earth you’re on about.

Keith Floyd was a man after your own (and my) heart. He’d have tipped a bottle of red wine and a can of Red Stripe into your cheesecake and double that into himself when preparing it.

Keith Floyd was a man after your own (and my) heart. He’d have tipped a bottle of red wine and a can of Red Stripe into your cheesecake and double that into himself when preparing it.

Can’t argue with that one, there’s nothing I enjoy more than preparing dinner whilst drinking to excess in the kitchen.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Unsure the reason for telling fibs...

Sounds cool to them ?

Quite baffling

I've got no reason to doubt him, neither about him crashing a model train with a baked potato in a restaurant. Why would he invent a story that makes him look like a twat?

I get bored with the "did ye aye" response to anything vaguely out of the ordinary.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I've got no reason to doubt him, neither about him crashing a model train with a baked potato in a restaurant. Why would he invent a story that makes him look like a twat?

I get bored with the "did ye aye" response to anything vaguely out of the ordinary.

Do you, aye?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Have bought generic car de-icer for years and it’s so so.

One of my sons bought RAC de-icer* and it’s far better.  I can thoroughly recommend it.

* no it wasn’t my Christmas present.

Please provide us with a cost benefit analysis of de-iced sprays. This is serious stuff.

4 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Please provide us with a cost benefit analysis of de-iced sprays. This is serious stuff.

Not sure what the cost was; the benefit was that it worked far better.

Not very analytical but hey ho.

7 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Mix a solution of 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol and 1/4 cup water. Take a sponge and wash your windows with this anti-frost solution and the next time the temperature drops you should have less frost to scrape away.

Pour some into a mini spray bottle and give windows a good squirt. It helps dissolve frost so you should be able to remove it with just a quick wipe with the wiper blades.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure what the cost was; the benefit was that it worked far better.

Not very analytical but hey ho.

But if it were x2 better at x4 cost, Granny, we'd still be better with the cheap stuff, just using more...

14 minutes ago, supermik said:

Mix a solution of 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol and 1/4 cup water. Take a sponge and wash your windows with this anti-frost solution and the next time the temperature drops you should have less frost to scrape away.

Pour some into a mini spray bottle and give windows a good squirt. It helps dissolve frost so you should be able to remove it with just a quick wipe with the wiper blades.

Cup rubbing alcohol? What are you drinking thread for this pish.

I bet you don't even believe that [mention=40259]throbber[/mention] got teabagged ten times by his close friends.

Yeah I was just being silly when I said 10 times and I thought that part was obvious. A guy did teabag me and put it as his Bebo profile pic back in 07 tho, I had partied too hard at TITP and conked out on the grass.

Agree with all the “did ye aye” pish, as if people’s main concern on the general nonsense section of a football forum is whether or not a story is true. Just read the posts you want and if it’s a poster you think is talking shite then don’t read their posts. Throwing a baked potato to derail a toy train in an eatery is completely dickish behaviour regardless.