Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

43 minutes ago, GordonD said:

It was a joke (or have I been whooshed?) implying you were hanging onto some of his money. Thoroughly libellous of course.

All credit to you for taking care of him in the first place.

I realised it was a  joke, but some folk seem to think caring for somebody gives you a life of luxury, - far from it, I can assure you, never mind the emotional stress and strain - and I wasn't in a particularly good mood when I read your post! :lol:

He also kitted out his flat - bedroom furniture including bed (obviously), a washing machine/tumble drier combined (never seen one of those before), storage units for (most) of his cds etc, a shoe rack, kettle, microwave, pots and pans, cutlery, towels, plates, hoover, dust pan, curtains, pull down blinds, curtain rails, pillows, TV for his bedroom, basically everything you need to have in your own place - all from his own money.

He didn't need a cooker, fridge or sofa as that was already in the flat from the previous tenant.

19 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Don't call me shirley, I'm taping it.

Taping? 1985 called, etc.

I'm disgusted by the notion that everybody here doesn't already own a copy, to be frank.

Just now, Tynierose said:

Got the Betamax out the garage, having cheese and pickle on a stick and a glass of advocaat too.

Yet another c**t having a better Christmas than I am  <_<

Taxi home post pub tonight. Stunk of cannabis, he ran a red light and neglected my request to stop off at Morellos for a quick take away as this was his last job. 

Got home, exited the reefer mibile then beep a job at Oran Mor.

Enjoy your 10p tip you utter c@#t!

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Gino Corr was from Aberdeen and used to compare a quiz in the Titled Wig when I was a student - he wasn't a bad lad. He had a quiz team called "The Four Horsemen" who were pretty unstoppable and included a defrocked priest nicknamed "The Rev". Or at least until the Rev and Gino came to fisticuffs one night... 

A few hours ago we arrived at my girlfriends dad's place for Christmas dinner with his side of the family.
Felt like (but had no escape route) bailing in the first half hour but this soon changed when I played with the dogs outside a bit and took a sledgehammer to some shelves needing taken off in the shed.

6 or 7 shots of palinka later all was good, including some 30 odd year old homemade stuff.

Dinner had, everyone speaking Hungarian taking its toll and I'm seeking solace. So here I am, parked on the sofa playing FM trying to sell Hippo and Andy Ryan before I've even given them a chance.

41 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

A few hours ago we arrived at my girlfriends dad's place for Christmas dinner with his side of the family.
Felt like (but had no escape route) bailing in the first half hour but this soon changed when I played with the dogs outside a bit and took a sledgehammer to some shelves needing taken off in the shed.

6 or 7 shots of palinka later all was good, including some 30 odd year old homemade stuff.

Dinner had, everyone speaking Hungarian taking its toll and I'm seeking solace. So here I am, parked on the sofa playing FM trying to sell Hippo and Andy Ryan before I've even given them a chance.

The Hungarian for cheeseburger is always worth a giggle.

Popped into Tesco (in Cookstown) for a couple of items - ended up buying 4 items - took me longer getting out of the car park and onto the main road than it did to do my shopping. Most of the cars parked in the disabled bays weren't displaying a disabled badge, cars were parked taking up 2 spaces, cars were parked where they shouldn't have been parked, restricting vision, and there were cars blocking the exits because they were sitting in a stationary queue.

And what gets into people at this time of year? The store, and adjacent shops, was packed - ffs the shops will be open on boxing day, and just because there's stuff on the shelves it doesn't mean you have to shovel it into your trolley.

There was one chap with the right idea, all he had in his trolley was alcohol.

53 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Remember to say utállak when you leave as this means 'thank you' in Hungarian.