Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I admire, nay, salute, his optimism.

He was looking through their squad and assessing each of their players. David Luiz - never heard of him. Lucio - bombscare. He thought Lucio still played with Leverkusen and I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

Whenever he got to one of their better players, as he struggled to look for negatives he resorted to 'he's not as good as *name of WC '70 squad member*'

a) Cocoa.

b) Sleeping Pills.

c) Gaffer tape a Magic Tree to you nose.

d) Wash your sheets you Clarty Hoor.

My other sheets are in the wash. sad.gif

He was looking through their squad and assessing each of their players. David Luiz - never heard of him. Lucio - bombscare. He thought Lucio still played with Leverkusen and I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

Whenever he got to one of their better players, as he struggled to look for negatives he resorted to 'he's not as good as *name of WC '70 squad member*'

I'm looking forward to seeing Sideshow Bob. I wonder if he'll ever have faced a striker quite like Kenny Miller though.

I see, if you are a habitual bed shitter, it would benefit you to have 3 - 4 sets of bed linnen.

Oh, and a washing machine.

I'm from Dundee not some Oil-rich country where everyone can afford 3 or 4 sheets. We're fucking lucky the bed sheets aren't our covers.

Thomas Rogne, who is about to make his debut for Denmark, believes playing in Old Firm games has prepared him for international football. (Daily Record)

BBC have their finger on the pulse.

My mother aka Kitchen Fuhrer is at the flat. This is neither a petty thing that gets on the nerves or a reason to be cheerful because although it means the kitchen will be purged of the slightest suggestion of dust I have to put up with assertions that x, y, z is "filthy" "unacceptable" etc etc.

My mother aka Kitchen Fuhrer is at the flat. This is neither a petty thing that gets on the nerves or a reason to be cheerful because although it means the kitchen will be purged of the slightest suggestion of dust I have to put up with assertions that x, y, z is "filthy" "unacceptable" etc etc.

You don't need to give him a code name, we already know that fudge is your flatmate.

No doubt she'll have brought the Cillit Bang for getting rid of all the filthy scum in your kitchen......

P&B is shit on a friday night.

Go out and do something FFS. I have a reasonable excuse in that I have two essays to get done for Monday and Tuesday respectively, which means my weekend has gone to shit. That and I'm skint following my midweek trip to Kirkcaldy and getting train tickets to get me home for next week and the Easter long weekend.

Go have a w**k, go play on the swings, go harass the elderly, go and drink cheap cider in the park, or whatever you usually do. Do all of them at the same time even.