Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've got an essay for Wednesday. I should have started doing it before now sad.gif

Good job they don't count for anything 1st year.

i've got one due for thursday.

someone in my class has done 70 pages. i've done 3 :lol:

In that case, why bother doing it at all?

Well, they do count as you've got get a high enough percentage to actually pass the 1st year but your grades from first year don't actually go towards your degree.

Roundabout City?

When I'm in there I just point the car towards JJB Sports, close my eyes, and hope for the best.

edit: that video Fudge posted makes me feel so much better about my own life.

It's a bloody nightmare at times, like.

The dozy bint that cut me up at the roundabout just put her hand up in the air as if to say, "Chill oot, ya dick!" after I blasted my horn at her. I should have followed her and laid in about her car with a tree branch.

Guest The Phoenix

Since having the flu last week, I rarely haven't been so keen on the fags. Of the two that I've had so far today, I barely been able to through half of either of them.

Looks like the flu has affected your brain as well. ;)

I thought the Old Firm kicked off at 12.30, and that since I'm in work til 3 I'd miss it. Turns out it's a 3pm ko. Unsure as to whether this is a RTBC or not, as yes I can watch it but we'll also likely get pumped.

Turns out it was a RTBC after all :D

Fail. Wet dreams. They serve no purpose, very awkward. Get in the way of life (snigger) and sleeping (snigger).

Why Smurph, why? :lol:

That is honestly one of the most undeliberately funny things I have ever seen :D

:lol:

Is it madness or is it genius? And the fact that it includes a p&b regular is just the icing on the cake! :D

:lol: I don't think I have seen a funnier video in a while.

Oh and smurph don't worry, o am sure after some more appearances your career will take off.