Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Regarding the contact lens discussion- I understand why some folk are squimish about it at first, but if you stick at it quickly makes a difference (so much so that wearing glasses becomes a bit of a pain in the arse). I've worn them since I was about 11-12, and after a year or two of wearing them, taking putting them in/taking them out becomes second nature. I wore my contacts so much that some folk I knew for years were generally suprised when they saw me in glasses (although wearing them too much can be a problem.)

I wear monthly ones, but if you had the dough daily ones are brilliant.

It takes me literally two minutes to drive to the retail park at the top of Kirkcaldy but yesterday two women drivers still managed to cut me up. One on a mini roundabout where she could see me coming for miles and the other who was just sitting in the middle of the road at McD's.

On the plus side, on my way back I saw a mentally handicapped kid on the back of a modified chariot style bike pretending that he was rowing a boat. Wee bugger looked happy as anything.

Earlier today, I bought a belt with a bottle opener on it.

Always been a bit baffled by these. Seems over the course of a night, unless you intend to whip your belt of every time you get a bottle (fucking strange behaviour, i'm sure you'll agree) then you are guaranteed to, at some point, either dunt yourself in the nuts with the bottle or pour beer doon yer troos resulting in you looking like you've pished yourself. Lose, lose, lose, however you shake it.

you should use your teeth or a strippers tits like a proper man.

I thought the Old Firm kicked off at 12.30, and that since I'm in work til 3 I'd miss it. Turns out it's a 3pm ko. Unsure as to whether this is a RTBC or not, as yes I can watch it but we'll also likely get pumped.

I'm a pretty un-aggressive guy, but last night in a moment of madness I kicked the shit right out of my chest of drawers. It's completely done for, nothing left but bits of wood everywhere. I'm 95% ashamed and pissed off with myself, and 5% a wee bit proud that I'm capable of doing such damage so quicky. I reckon in my moment of madness I must've developed super strength.

Edited by Guest

I'm a pretty un-aggressive guy, but last night in a moment of madness I kicked the shit right out of my chest of drawers. It's completely done for, nothing left but bits of wood everywhere. I'm 95% ashamed and pissed off with myself, and 5% a wee bit proud that I'm capable of doing such damage so quicky. I reckon in my moment of madness I must've developed super strength.

I would suggest using the money you're grabbing from the taxpayer to replace it, but not having a chest of drawers is hardly hardship.

Edited by keithgy

I would suggest using the money you're grabbing from the taxpayer to replace it, but not having a chest of drawers is hardly hardship.

Ho ho, you're on fire.

You're a dick. :P I deliberately never posted up this months! :lol:

I was freezing, I was hungover, and I never wanted to do it. My acting career is in tatters. The person getting into the house was hilarious though.