Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Long story short I might have a 6 year old son that I have never met.

An ex girlfriend of mine contacted me at the start of the month and told me she lied about the result of a paternity test done years ago and she believes that the child is mine.

Needless to say I organised and paid for a new paternity test to be done and the results are expected before the end of the week.

Talk about a mind f**k. Fucking Jeremy Kyle stuff this.

May sound harsh, but she's a dobber.

That is a shitty situation though mate, hope it works out well for you!

btw do you want the kid to be yours?

Long story short I might have a 6 year old son that I have never met.

An ex girlfriend of mine contacted me at the start of the month and told me she lied about the result of a paternity test done years ago and she believes that the child is mine.

Needless to say I organised and paid for a new paternity test to be done and the results are expected before the end of the week.

Talk about a mind f**k. Fucking Jeremy Kyle stuff this.

On the bright side. you should be able to pick up a cheap Pars strip for the lad, it being near the end of the season.

I am now a speccy four-eyes.

Happened to me in November. Now I can't get by without the fucking things.

My thing i want to share with Pie and Bovril is that I watched A Shot At Glory the other night (it's so awful that it's compelling) and there's a part where Boaby Duvall and Batman are having a conversation about their upcoming Scottish Cup tie against Queen of the South. They check QoS most recent league result online and the result was that they beat Man U 1-0 in a First Division match. :unsure: it even says they won but still played shite. :lol:

My thing i want to share with Pie and Bovril is that I watched A Shot At Glory the other night (it's so awful that it's compelling) and there's a part where Boaby Duvall and Batman are having a conversation about their upcoming Scottish Cup tie against Queen of the South. They check QoS most recent league result online and the result was that they beat Man U 1-0 in a First Division match. :unsure: it even says they won but still played shite. :lol:

Aye, but in SAG, Man U stands for Mankies United (from the G81 area). :ph34r:

It's for short-sightedness, so I'll only be wearing them when I'm driving or at the football or looking at things far away. Hopefully I won't need them around the house or anything, and so a "dependence" won't develop.

It's for short-sightedness, so I'll only be wearing them when I'm driving or at the football or looking at things far away. Hopefully I won't need them around the house or anything, and so a "dependence" won't develop.

That's how I started. Wear the fuckers all the time now :(

My dad's needing to start wearing his at the FItba or start paying me interpreter's fees!

That's how I started. Wear the fuckers all the time now :(

My optition's told me I could do with glasses for short-sightedness but I've decided to be stubborn and refuse to wear them. Not a fan at all, and the idea of wearing contacts freaks me out.

That's what they told me in November as I'm also short sighted but very, very quickly I found I was buggered without them.

Referee, eh? :P

How short-sighted are you?

I'm not very short-sighted (something like -0.75 left and -1.25 right) with a mild astigmatism. It's not deteriorated much since I first got glasses about 7 years ago but if anything is more than about 8-10 feet in the distance it's a huge blur for me.

How short-sighted are you?

I'm not very short-sighted (something like -0.75 left and -1.25 right) with a mild astigmatism. It's not deteriorated much since I first got glasses about 7 years ago but if anything is more than about 8-10 feet in the distance it's a huge blur for me.

I'm the opposite of that. -0.75 right and -1.25 left.