Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What because you read one post here and on facebook. I do apologise, find the ignore button and use it.

I genuinely forgot about this - I would have deleted/edited it otherwise. My hypocrisy has been pointed out to me. In retrospect, its clear I've behaved like a bit of -if not total- c**t. My sincerest of apologies.

Give me no more thought. In fact red dot all posts and ignore me. I'm genuinely mortified.

Alpecin, the caffeine shampoo advertised on TV, sold two million bottles last year in Germany alone. Sounds quite impressive.

Until you look at the population of Germany. It has over 80,000,000 people.

I genuinely forgot about this - I would have deleted/edited it otherwise. My hypocrisy has been pointed out to me. In retrospect, its clear I've behaved like a bit of -if not total- c**t. My sincerest of apologies.

Give me no more thought. In fact red dot all posts and ignore me. I'm genuinely mortified.

Ha, whipped or what! :P

I had a re-sit of an Oracle exam today after missing the pass mark by 2% last week. I sat it, and failed it by 2% again. The pass mark being 60%. I had also done no revision. I had one more sit before I failed the course completely. Thought f**k it and did the exam again this afternoon. Third time I got 90% after 10 minutes revision. That'll teach me to stop being a lazy f**k.

I just received my Christmas present from my Auntie 'cause I haven't seen her since before the festive season.

It was The Complete Series of The Office. "Great!" I thought to myself, before I remembered that that was the exact same thing she got me last year. :lol:

Long story short I might have a 6 year old son that I have never met.

An ex girlfriend of mine contacted me at the start of the month and told me she lied about the result of a paternity test done years ago and she believes that the child is mine.

Needless to say I organised and paid for a new paternity test to be done and the results are expected before the end of the week.

Talk about a mind fuck. Fucking Jeremy Kyle stuff this.

An ex girlfriend of mine contacted me at the start of the month and told me she lied about the result of a paternity test done years ago and she believes that the child is mine.

Needless to say I organised and paid for a new paternity test to be done and the results are expected before the end of the week.

Talk about a mind f**k. Fucking Jeremy Kyle stuff this.

Fucking hell, that's scary biscuits. Hope it goes the way you want it to go...

Talk about a mind fuck. Fucking Jeremy Kyle stuff this.

Not yesterday's I hope. There was some proper beasts on there.

Good luck. Could be a rough time coming up for you, but hopefully worth it in the end.

Fucking hell, that's scary biscuits. Hope it goes the way you want it to go...

Not yesterday's I hope. There was some proper beasts on there.

Good luck. Could be a rough time coming up for you, but hopefully worth it in the end.

Cheers folks.

There goes the plan of taking a job at the other end of the country though.