Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol:

Time of the month?

Oh c'mon, he just posted up something which clearly showed him to be less of a human being, and did in such a way that he was expecting people to want to know or to find it somehow cool and dangerous. No. Its scummy, its pathetic, and to brag about it shows that he's basically a poorly educated, borderline feral, miserable speck of pointless existence.

Oh c'mon, he just posted up something which clearly showed him to be less of a human being, and did in such a way that he was expecting people to want to know or to find it somehow cool and dangerous. No. Its scummy, its pathetic, and to brag about it shows that he's basically a poorly educated, borderline feral, miserable speck of pointless existence.

whilst I'm not quite as pious in my disgust -we all have tbf- the manner in which the information was shared, was a little icky.

I don't think I care enough to evoke a reaction of any kind. Let alone one as passionate as yours.

If he'd pished in my sink then we would have a problem.

whilst I'm not quite as pious in my disgust -we all have tbf- the manner in which the information was shared, was a little icky.

I don't think I care enough to evoke a reaction of any kind. Let alone one as passionate as yours.

If he'd pished in my sink then we would have a problem.

It wasn't so much the action, more the way he basically came across as bragging about it. A sense of pride at being a lesser person. Disgusting.

It wasn't so much the action, more the way he basically came across as bragging about it. A sense of pride at being a lesser person. Disgusting.

You wouldn't find any right wingers pissing in their sink.

How low down does your kitchen sink have to be to make it less effort to piss there than take the (presumably) few extra steps to the toilet?

I don't know about you, but I'd have to either find something to stand on, or take a risky parabola-piss, which is fine to begin with, but becomes a nightmare towards the end.

How low down does your kitchen sink have to be to make it less effort to piss there than take the (presumably) few extra steps to the toilet?

I don't know about you, but I'd have to either find something to stand on, or take a risky parabola-piss, which is fine to begin with, but becomes a nightmare towards the end.

:lol: Great description.

There's nothing quite like a cheeky parabola piss at a public urinal when no one else is in the toilets.