Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

PAYG and mobile data is always on? I think that might just be a tad more than £10 a month.

Next he'll tell us he has roaming on at all times as well.

Was this aimed at me? It seems to have cost £2 each day when I've gone online. I don't know if it goes up dependent on how much data I use.

My phone also served its intended purpose this morning and I love you all. I still hate it though. And I'll be keeping the old one because the noise it makes when I use it as an alarm is magnificent.

Was this aimed at me? It seems to have cost £2 each day when I've gone online. I don't know if it goes up dependent on how much data I use.
My phone also served its intended purpose this morning and I love you all. I still hate it though. And I'll be keeping the old one because the noise it makes when I use it as an alarm is magnificent.

Why has it taken you so long to get a smartphone, out of interest?

Lowes removal company are a good bunch of boys. Got everything out the old dears old house, in the new house (nothing broken so far) and put up with my mother and step father dithering like f**k. Well played the day, gid c***s.