Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Any idea why a house that I've only ever seen a middle aged white bloke in has this all over it?

Milngavie is really going down hill. I thought I'd stumbled into the Bronx when I first clocked it.

14db3e8f295b0d3a3056cba22fdd7ab4.jpg

@KnightswoodBear is going to be pissed when he gets back from his holiday and sees what you've done to his house.

Any idea why a house that I've only ever seen a middle aged white bloke in has this all over it?

Milngavie is really going down hill. I thought I'd stumbled into the Bronx when I first clocked it.

[mention=9645]KnightswoodBear[/mention] is going to be pissed when he gets back from his holiday and sees what you've done to his house.

At least I kept it red, white and blue (and yellow) #Staunch

PAYG and mobile data is always on? I think that might just be a tad more than £10 a month.

Next he'll tell us he has roaming on at all times as well.

Edited by DA Baracus

I went for one of my foulest smelling shites this morning and just seconds after I got out the ensuite toilet I heard my mother in law saying she was going to jump in the shower, then her and my girlfriend went into the shower room as my girlfriend had to show her how to turn shower on and they must have both been completely repulsed by the stench. Such a socially awkward situation.

14 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Genuinely not sure what the point of a phone contract is. Am I missing something here?

Depends how much you use it obviously, but if I did PAYG I'd be spending more than on a contract. 

Also I always thought Miguel was a young guy, not an 80 year old man. That is utterly mental still having that as a phone.

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've had this phone for the past five and a half years

61uNmsjmHIL._SL1000_.jpg

Being online on it isn't really a priority and if I am it usually costs a large amount of pounds.

That's the sort of phone golfers keep hidden from their wife in their golf bag.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I went for one of my foulest smelling shites this morning and just seconds after I got out the ensuite toilet I heard my mother in law saying she was going to jump in the shower, then her and my girlfriend went into the shower room as my girlfriend had to show her how to turn shower on and they must have both been completely repulsed by the stench. Such a socially awkward situation.

Just how big is this ensuite? 

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Just how big is this ensuite? 

Not very, which is why i felt so uncomfortable knowing they were in there after the deposit I had just left. I didn't use the toilet closest to the sitting room as the pair of them were  sat on the couch chatting and would have known exactly what i was doing in the toilet. I wish i had used that toilet now though and feel quite ashamed about it all.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not very, which is why i felt so uncomfortable knowing they were in there after the deposit I had just left. I didn't use the toilet closest to the sitting room as the pair of them were  sat on the couch chatting and would have known exactly what i was doing in the toilet. I wish i had used that toilet now though and feel quite ashamed about it all.

I expect they already both have a very low opinion of you and this is merely something they'd expect of you, rather than lowering the bar in any way.