Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, throbber said:

What does the app do exactly?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

What does the app do exactly?

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sounds completely pointless, I doubt the foot of the walk is technologically advanced enough for that anyway!

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sounds completely pointless, I doubt the foot of the walk is technologically advanced enough for that anyway!

You'd be getting double orders every time by the look of it

I've just got my first smartphone and I feel like yer da. Send help. What do I do

Download some apps. I'd recommend pie and Bovril, livescore, a couple of sport ones (BBC, Sky etc), Spotify if you've got an account, whatever social media you use and see if any sites or services you regularly use have one.

I'm on pay as you go, but every guide I've seen online says to turn those things on and everything is on. Mobile data is on and wifi is on, I can't go online unless I'm connected to my network in the house. I don't know if it'll work if I go outside.

Try turning wifi off but keep mobile data on.

How many folk here still use computers (outside work/uni/school)? I pretty much use my phone for everything I do on the Internet aside from streaming (which I do through my Tv).

For some reason I don't like buying things on my phone so I use my laptop for that. Otherwise not much.