Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

"Another filthy pervert set up a fake social media account and posed as a road outside a girls’ secondary school.

She said: “Over 400 girls at the school accepted the road as a friend. The owner of the account was a known convicted sex offender who made no effort to contact the girls, he didn’t follow them or meet them in real life or wait outside their school."

Worryingly, I'm friends with many roads on Facebook, am I being groomed?

"Last month the notorious paedophile Sidney Cooke was blasted into space to spend the rest of his life aboard a one-man prison vessel, posing no further threat to children on Earth. But it was revealed that an eight-year-old boy was also placed on board by mistake, and is now trapped alone in space with the monster. A spokesman said: ‘This is the one thing we didn’t want to happen.’"

Nah its Goldfinger...
Stuck watching son playing football, its bloody freezing.  Can't wait for the games in January.

I think Goldfinger has some good bits but I'm a bit uncomfortable with the fact Bond basically saves the day by raping a lesbian which converts her and she decides to save the day.

Goldfinger and odd job are great villains though and the bit where Bond follows Goldfinger to Switzerland is fantastic.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Never seen that over here, maybe there's some "Buy British" campaign?

Yes, new marketing in Thailand, new label,price & taste for the Thai market (big whiskey drinkers). This is to compete with 100 pipers, which I never seen before until I came here.

seagram-s-100-pipers-blended-scotch-whis

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Pitlochry

They must have moved.  Used to have these mahogany panelled offices in Perth city centre.

As an aside, many years ago I did a tour of Tayside based distilleries in an official Council capacity, got free bottles of of top brand whiskies at every one.  Passed them all on to the local community centre for fund raising - at least I hope that's what they were used for.

They must have moved.  Used to have these mahogany panelled offices in Perth city centre.
As an aside, many years ago I did a tour of Tayside based distilleries in an official Council capacity, got free bottles of of top brand whiskies at every one.  Passed them all on to the local community centre for fund raising - at least I hope that's what they were used for.

You disgust me.