Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Nice to see Throbber making friends. It'll be good for him, I think.

On a similar note. I'm going to go down to my local brew pub for a couple of pints before I have my dinner. Any of you most of you are welcome to join me. Just scrawl "Hi P&B" on your chest so I regognise you.

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Nice to see Throbber making friends. It'll be good for him, I think.

On a similar note. I'm going to go down to my local brew pub for a couple of pints before I have my dinner. Any of you most of you are welcome to join me. Just scrawl "Hi P&B" on your chest so I regognise you.

You seem like one of the few posters I'd go for a pint with without having to have a mate with a rifle on the roof across the road for insurance.

5 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Today I wore my jacket for the first time since April 6th.      

How did I know April the 6th was the last time I wore my jacket?    I'll be revealing the answer at 22:30.

The day Moira had her divorce finalised. 

Hey, you know what's great? Setting off on a flight and discovering that despite you wearing headphones and reading a book, your seat neighbour wants to chat.

What's even better? When they're 5 years old and their handler is obviously expecting you to entertain said child for the duration

Had an operation yesterday (not a life threatener, soz to disappoint), as the anesthetiser was putting the drugs in he gave me the old " you will start to feel a bit sleepy" speil, I was waiting for the old count down from 10 nonsense. I closed my eyes for a blink and then a nurse said my name. She said wake up, your op is done:eek: fricken unbelievable. Mental,mental, oriental drugs!