Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was assuming Chris was taking the piss with that. Surely to Christ that's not what Adam put up on Facebook?

Yes, purely a pisstake. Mines was steamed fish, new potatoes and carrots. It was just awful.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You're a buttery ya Weirdo.

I would not stick a bacon and sausage between two butteries. I, however, would stick them in a roll...or as the Aberdonians seem to call it - a bap.

I'm Aberdonian and I'm ashamed at their (lack of) culinary prowess.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

8 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I would not stick a bacon and sausage between two butteries. I, however, would stick them in a roll...or as the Aberdonians seem to call it - a bap.

I'm Aberdonian and I'm ashamed at their (lack of) culinary prowess.

Sorry Allan, got to pull you up on that one. The Non-North East 'roll' is in fact called a 'softie' in Aiberdein.

And for all those out with that grand place,that are interested, the Aiberdein flat bread based highly salted delicacy, (best bought from Aitkens Bakery to maximise the salt content) are called 'rowies', as in you fancy a 'rowie' or 'roll', as in you want a dollop of further salted butter on your 'rowie'?!!

Lying on my bed, listening to Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan, chilling out and such. Feel a wee fart so let it out. Fart was so hot that it felt like liquid and I was immediately fearful I had just shat myself for no fucking reason. Go to the bathroom, inspect myself (clean as a whistle) but realise I need a shite. Go for a shite and out of nothing -  I have a case of the skitters. I don't feel ill or anything, so I have no idea what's happening here.

So to confirm, I haven't shat myself - but it was an extremely close one. Resume Planet Caravan.

Rather have the sheeps heid tbh.

Aye, me too. Killie Pie and chips for dinner tonight, but late as I met a friend for a drink after work.

Went full blown w****r last night and had salmon with asparagus, baby new potatoes, carrots and a sort of cheese/mustard sauce. Was absolutely outstanding.