Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

@Adam did your bird dump you after you cooked her that absolute horrorshow of a meal you posted on Facebook the other day?  If so it was a great decision on her part.

It was absolutely hoaching, but healthy.  Trying my best to cut out the frozen dinners.  

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

People who post photos of their rank looking food on social media are OFTW IMO.

It helps deal with the crippling loneliness of my life.  Don't take that away from me.

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Having only ever heard about its existence on P&B, I drove through Rigside this morning. It's genuinely the most soulless shithole, my eyes have ever had the displeasure of viewing.

It is fucking grim. It does however have a nice wee 9 hole golf course, named Douglas Water. £6 for a round in the honesty box.

Lesmahagow is the grimmest of them all, inhabited by 13 fingered degenerates.

Lanark and it's environs are god's country.

Svið (pronounced: [ˈsvɪːð]) is a traditional Icelandic dish consisting of a sheep's head cut in half, singed to remove the fur, and boiled with the brain removed,[1] sometimes cured in lactic acid.

Svið originally arose at a time when people could not afford to let any part of a slaughtered animal go to waste. It is part of þorramatur, a selection of various traditional Icelandic food that is served as a buffet, particularly at the Þorrablót mid-winter festival. It is used as the basis for sviðasulta (head cheese or brawn, made from bits of svið pressed into gelatinous loaves pickled in whey).[2] Similar dishes can also be found in other Western Nordic countries, such as smalahove in Norway and seyðahøvd on the Faroe Islands.

At the "Fljótt og Gott" ("Fast and Good") caféteria at the BSÍ bus terminal in Reykjavík, it is available daily,[3] and can be bought at the drive-thru counter.[4] The café sells about 10,000 sheep's heads a year, according to its chef.[5]

When eating svið, the ears are sometimes considered taboo due to the superstitious belief that when they (bearing the mark of the animal's owner) are removed, the eater will be accused of theft. It is sometimes held that if the little bone underneath the tongue is not broken, a child that cannot yet speak will remain silent forever.[6] Many Icelanders consider the eye to be the best part of the head.[7]

It is fucking grim. It does however have a nice wee 9 hole golf course, named Douglas Water. £6 for a round in the honesty box.
Lesmahagow is the grimmest of them all, inhabited by 13 fingered degenerates.
Lanark and it's environs are god's country.

^^^ Obviously a Lanarkian.

Lanark is a wind ridden hole. Delusions of grandeur. Smyllum area in Lanark has its fair share of 13 fingered degenerates too.