Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

So far the highlights have been the sad bits from Africa.

I actually felt happier when they showed the kids suffering from malaria because I didn't to listen to anymore of a horrible French and Saunders sketch.

I actually felt happier when they showed the kids suffering from malaria because I didn't to listen to anymore of a horrible French and Saunders sketch.

That sketch had potential but was unrehearsed and the volume levels were all to f**k.

The whole show has been error strewn. I know that's part of its shtick but come on tae f**k. Make it funny at least.

Has anyone bought anything from other countries on amazon? I'm curious about how many extra charges I'm going to be hit with.

I've bought things from France www.amazon.fr and the postage wasn't much more than usual. No other charges

Of course Theresa May could change that

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I've bought things from France www.amazon.fr and the postage wasn't much more than usual. No other charges

Of course Theresa May could change that

A book from America for £1.21

I look forward to seeing what happens when it reaches these shores

Someone showed me a video comparing Ronaldo on the touchline at the final of Euro 2016 to the manager scene on chewin the fat. I forgot how good Ford Kiernan's goal celebrations were - tearmendous and it should really be made into a gif.

Me and a workmate were talking about Vic and Bob especially Donald and Davie Stott interviewing Sting on Thursday night. Then they pop up last night with Susanna Reid, uncanny.

Going by the Twitter reactions I am in the minority but I found it funny and was annoyed at the audience talking all the way through it. Philomena Cunk was funny also.

A book from America for £1.21
I look forward to seeing what happens when it reaches these shores

You should be fine, I've just had a book delivered from the states and had absolutely no hassle with it. It also arrived 2 weeks sooner than advertised.

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Someone showed me a video comparing Ronaldo on the touchline at the final of Euro 2016 to the manager scene on chewin the fat. I forgot how good Ford Kiernan's goal celebrations were - tearmendous and it should really be made into a gif.

Ask and you shall receive

sAWxx74.gif

3 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

There's a bunch of c***s playing quidditch in the Meadows right now in Edinburgh.

It's only the grass is greener and his mates, you should have stoated over and said hi.

Just got a notification from Tripadvisor. Back story is that I joined to give a review in a bar I was in, at the request of the bar tender, apparently they get kudos for good reviews & the two people I mentioned by name are indeed great barman for whom nothing is too much trouble. I vaguely remember that every username I tried to use was already taken.
The reply I received from the manager began.

Dear turnoffthegas,