Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

What worries me about it is the income that comes in for it. Still going to go to interview but yeah regular money worries me or lack of potentially

I'd be very frank with them about needing a clear idea of likely income, even if they can't guarantee it. If they convince you, and the job sounds more fun and with more flexibility over hours, I'd give it a go. Nothing is risk free.

1 minute ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

What discipline? We're picking up in the M.E. just now & looking for guys.

I used to be an Assistant Derrickman a while back. Is there an age limit?

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I hope this works out. We've had P & B football tournaments, shags, marriages and babies, it would be fantastic if someone got a job out of it too. Div should charge more!

nice one @DI Bruce Robertson By the way

He'll still be at that Irish Bar in Dubai taking pictures of beer mats, when he sobers up I hope he remembers. Not for me, that was a joke.

Making sure I get notifications of this thread from now incase this turns into one of those classic P&B threads. johnnydun travelling for an interview only for Di Bruce Robertson to actually be WaffenThinMint sounds like the perfect outcome for hilarity.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Making sure I get notifications of this thread from now incase this turns into one of those classic P&B threads. johnnydun travelling for an interview only for Di Bruce Robertson to actually be WaffenThinMint sounds like the perfect outcome for hilarity.

"Welcome to Dubai. There is no job. Get in the boot of the car"

images (65).jpg

42 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I hope this works out. We've had P & B football tournaments, shags, marriages and babies, it would be fantastic if someone got a job out of it too. Div should charge more!

nice one @DI Bruce Robertson By the way

It would be great if it works out but I would be worried about a precedent.

The 'get me a job' thread would become tragic quite quickly.