Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Watching Steps v S Club on MTV Classic and unashamedly enjoying it.

Yup OFTW.

I was awoken at some ungodly hour one morning (about lunchtime) in my first flat in London. Cracked open the curtains to remonstrate and it was S Club 7 doing a dance routine for some video on the green outside my window. If you spot a grouchy naked skinhead (used to like a #1 all over) in the background of one of their songs..

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I was awoken at some ungodly hour one morning (about lunchtime) in my first flat in London. Cracked open the curtains to remonstrate and it was S Club 7 doing a dance routine for some video on the green outside my window. If you spot a grouchy naked skinhead (used to like a #1 all over) in the background of one of their songs..

If I was trying to find you in a crowd I'd look shoes first tbh. 

6 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Sorry old boy when their videos are on I only have eyes for Rachel.  

It's  bugging me now why they were there. I think it was for a crappy daytime tv show rather than an official video. There were tv studios just up the road, where they film highbrow stuff like Babestation.

Interview went decent today. Going in for 2 hours 6am-8am tomorrow to see what it's like when it opens in morning.
Unsure if that means I have the job or getting looked at to see how I am.

Go out and get hammered tonight. Drink, drugs, the whole nine yards. Turn up tomorrow an emotional, stinking hungover mess. You've done the hard bit acing the interview and if they can't handle you at your worst they don't deserve you at your best!

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Redundancy is a c**t.

Sorry to hear that. I was made redundant four years ago but I got a decent payout, it was in the summer and I spent about three months just going to the pub before getting a job which pays about twice as much. Best time of my life but I can see that I was very lucky.

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Sorry to hear that. I was made redundant four years ago but I got a decent payout, it was in the summer and I spent about three months just going to the pub before getting a job which pays about twice as much. Best time of my life but I can see that I was very lucky.

Well im looking at the possible positives, like its maybe time for a new direction, change of sectors that sort of pish. Still a c**t though!

24 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Sorry to hear that, it is indeed a c**t! But, most people I know who have gone through it, myself included, end up better off & happier after it. Good luck! If you don't mind me asking, what line of business you in?

*Im a pampered oil and gas w****r. So I had it coming!  

Edit *was

Edited by johnnydun

31 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I changed my line of business and I reckon I'm heading straight back for same one just elsewhere. Ah well such is life

Could you not give that zero hours job a go to see how it pans out? Sounded a bit different.