Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

How about some understated black suede dessert boots? Would it be devilish to go for Pickled Onion starter and main? How about Beef? I'm not a fan of the spicy ones. 

A double dose of Pickled Onion does sound devilish. I like the element of danger.

Beef is out because last time I ate a (£1) packet I was spewing and shiteing for a day (and it was a day off work that I had already booked).

I'm running a 10K in March as part of fund raising for work.
My exercise for the past 6 months has solely been tearing the heid aff it.
Pray for Cerberus.

I tried going for a run tonight. I jogged for about 3 minutes and had to stop when I came to traffic lights, couldn't bring myself to start running again, especially in front of houses because I'm a clumsy b*****d and tend to trip even when I walk so I really didn't want to chance it. Ended walking down to Pittodrie and back home.

I hope this story motivates you.

I really struggle to comprehend the power of the internet [specifically: this website, at times]. Doesn't matter if it's junior football. I'm tempted to call Lyn and just get Mr. Vernon to run errands for me. Edit: and f**k the old firm indeed. f**k them.

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 07.14.19.png

Edited by Smurph
f**k the old firm