Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Angel Delight is tremendous. Butterscotch is of course the best kind.

No shock to see a Falkirk fan deny it's glory. Back to your turnips.

But also see a Falkirk fan propose its magnificence in the first place. #paradox

Butterscotch is absolute dog toffee though.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If DA Baracus and I ever met up for a meal,  the only possible foodstuff we could agree on would be a starter of Space Raiders followed by a main course of Picked Onion Monster Munch. 

Awkward ways to ask someone out on a date thread for this pish!

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

If DA Baracus and I ever met up for a meal,  the only possible foodstuff we could agree on would be a starter of Space Raiders followed by a main course of Picked Onion Monster Munch. 

Candlelit? Sounds dreamy.

Wait...what flavour of Space Raiders? And what shoes would you wear?

The Cobbler returns...

Got a few messages from him, on both profiles, last night but decided to dingy them until today because, well, it's funnier and also I couldn't be arsed with him in my leisure time. Save that shit for when I'm skiving from work.

Capture.PNG

But I also got a coupla messages from my lady friend. Basically saying he phoned her up a few times in the middle of the night to give her abuse. So she's reporting him to the Polis. But, even if I wanted to, I can't reply! Why you may ask?

Well someone reported my posting of the same screenies you lot got on a facebook group (called UUUM Absurd Interactions... self explanatory. Good laugh. Filled with absolute melters and "heids gone" on facebook). Annoyingly it seems I wasn't banned for posting the images but the content of them (Facebook doesn't like the word c**t it seems) and, doubly annoyingly, it was reported by someone in that group. But that's another story.

So I jump onto my other profile and someone asks me why and I explain the story, as above, and I get banned from THAT profile for using the word c**t in my explanation (in the same group so it's the same person reporting me it seems).

So I'm now banned from Facebook for 24 hours so can't reply to him. That might be a good thing seeing as the fuzz are now involved.

Still gonna hit him with that Alex Salmond slurping soup pic as soon as my ban's over tho'

Anyway.. a slight bit of further information. It seems he grassed me up good and proper to her about "all the things I was saying".

Capture.PNG

(before anyone gets excited it seems that's not his number. She'd already blocked his number so he used a pals or something)

But she wanted to know what I had been sending to him. So I showed her all the screen grabs. She approved. She particularly loved the Portillo picture. But thinks it's all over now so reckons I should stop.