Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Australia really is a horrendous country. I went there once and it was like watching the worst excesses of British culture, in a furnace, surrounded by animals that want to kill you and a constant undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people want to move there.

It's quite [emoji295]️ sunny.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

North East town seeks new minister.

Must be able to be persevere with horrific choir (1:00 onwards very nearly had me in tears rather than just cringe mode).

I was thinking of applying for the first 30 seconds, despite having been there twice,

6 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

If I went for a crap in a toilet in Australia I'd always be worrying if some spider was going to crawl up my hoop mid-shite. No other country can give you that level of fear.

Not true my friend. I give you Brazil:

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/river-monsters/videos/fan-favorite-fish-swims-up-urine-stream/

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

My money is on old man Shandon. You need to have big balls/be fucking mental to wear slip ons in public.

You should see my new running tights.

3 minutes ago, FlyerTon said:

Isle of Arran no ferries yesterday due to the weather and possibly no today either.  Say they do put a boat on today - who gets on?  Those cars that were booked for the first ferry yesterday?  Foot passengers are first come, first served.

Swim you Jessie. It's only about 12 miles.

On 23/12/2016 at 16:14, jmothecat said:

Australia really is a horrendous country. I went there once and it was like watching the worst excesses of British culture, in a furnace, surrounded by animals that want to kill you and a constant undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people want to move there.

I'll have a stab at some people preferring the heat to the cold and rain, the outdoor lifestyle and not being terrified that a shark might walk into your living room and maul you.

And if you don't think there's an undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy in Scotland, you have either had a very sheltered life or you haven't spent much time in the west of Scotland. Although tbf, it's not so much an undercurrent as a tidal wave.

23 hours ago, jmothecat said:

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'll have a stab at some people preferring the heat to the cold and rain, the outdoor lifestyle and not being terrified that a shark might walk into your living room and maul you.

And if you don't think there's an undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy in Scotland, you have either had a very sheltered life or you haven't spent much time in the west of Scotland. Although tbf, it's not so much an undercurrent as a tidal wave.

It's not just the animals.