Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Heard an interview with Felicity Jones on the radio the other day. I do like a posh English bird accent and she sounded lovely.  I spent some time researching images of her and my missus confused this with me wanting to go to the cinema to watch the latest Star Wars. Be careful what you google.  

tumblr_nir0ceN0Es1raqj6fo5_250.gif

13 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Heard an interview with Felicity Jones on the radio the other day. I do like a posh English bird accent and she sounded lovely.  I spent some time researching images of her and my missus confused this with me wanting to go to the cinema to watch the latest Star Wars. Be careful what you google.  

tumblr_nir0ceN0Es1raqj6fo5_250.gif

If my wife caught me googling some my topics, I'd be more than happy to go along with it.^_^

ps she's not getting involved with the Forfar AFC juggernaut season, I tried!

Just had a walk to get more beer, on the way this little black dog went for me. 

KIcked off and told the owner (my aunt) to get it sorted before it becomes big ffs. She knows the score. (her dog was killed  by me before)

On the way back it comes at me again. Scargill(my dog) goes at kicked it's wee arse. Aunt comes out screaming.

I walk away....

ps my dog is the Commander in Chief of the area. He walks with me everywhere.

Australia really is a horrendous country. I went there once and it was like watching the worst excesses of British culture, in a furnace, surrounded by animals that want to kill you and a constant undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people want to move there.

42 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Australia really is a horrendous country. I went there once and it was like watching the worst excesses of British culture, in a furnace, surrounded by animals that want to kill you and a constant undercurrent of racism, bigotry and idiocy. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people want to move there.

I had relations with a Aussie girl at work one day (Saturday afternoon, we were boozing and not doing much work). She said "your p***k is magnificent" and that I was "the best shag she'd had since she came to England" and it gave me a new fondness for Australians. No desire to ever go there though.