Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm actually seething about the fact you are too much of a jakie to even correctly spell the name of the manufacturer of your jakie clothes.

Unless you are actually wearing Lonsdale knock-offs, in which case I apologise. And you're even more of a f*cking tramp.

OMG I am so embarrassed!

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I had a bit of bidness down the FOTW the other day, Santander bank & was killing time before an appointment so I went in to the Foot of the Walk pub, had a hallumi spicy chili wrap (with chips) which inc a pint of foaming ale for under £6, both of I enjoyed thoroughly. 

The floating walnut decor might not be to everyone's tastes but to this EH5'er I felt fitted the location location location. 

G-Bo(re)

You must've smelled nice for the bank person. Eau de Booze, Bonfire and Garlic, Pour Homme.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You must've smelled nice for the bank person. Eau de Booze, Bonfire and Garlic, Pour Homme.

Oh no the appointment wasn't at the bank, I'd done my bidness at the bank then went for a wee bite n booze, the app was at twit twoo further up the walk. 

G-Bo(re) 

13 hours ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

Shandon's always nipping out for a pint in a pair of Lonsdales.

This is categorically untrue. I do own a black Lonsdale trackie top, worn if I'm sparring with someone likely to burst my nose. Throbbers right though, I'd normally wear some smart loafers to go to the corner shop. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This is categorically untrue. I do own a black Lonsdale trackie top, worn if I'm sparring with someone likely to burst my nose. Throbbers right though, I'd normally wear some smart loafers to go to the corner shop. 

Where would you go in a pair of scruffy loafers Shands?

G-Bo(re)

Right way, proudly displaying the badge of his team on the front (Rangers).

You have got me down to a tee!

As well as my Lonsdale trackies I bought a pair of shorts too that are very comfy. I'm going to have a wee look in sports direct later to see if I can find another pair of trackies to buy so I can throw my older ones out!

You have got me down to a tee!

As well as my Lonsdale trackies I bought a pair of shorts too that are very comfy. I'm going to have a wee look in sports direct later to see if I can find another pair of trackies to buy so I can throw my older ones out!

Are you going to buy more socks?