Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The Big Issue sellers outside Waitrose and M&S in Morningside Road are posher and better groomed than anyone in EH6. 

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw the new pair of longsdale trackies I have been wearing of late.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

As if you don't get anyone wearing trackies in Shandon/Dalry anyway!

There would be SWAT teams called out if anyone in trackies was spotted in Shandon. De-rigueur they may be in Dalry/Gorgie (the more EH6-esque bits of EH11), round here they'd be the badge of a wrong un. 

7 hours ago, throbber said:

Longsdales and that pair of brothel creepers he was wearing in that picture would go down a treat at the foot of the walk.

I'm actually seething about the fact you are too much of a jakie to even correctly spell the name of the manufacturer of your jakie clothes.

Unless you are actually wearing Lonsdale knock-offs, in which case I apologise. And you're even more of a f*cking tramp.

I had a bit of bidness down the FOTW the other day, Santander bank & was killing time before an appointment so I went in to the Foot of the Walk pub, had a hallumi spicy chili wrap (with chips) which inc a pint of foaming ale for under £6, both of I enjoyed thoroughly. 

The floating walnut decor might not be to everyone's tastes but to this EH5'er I felt fitted the location location location. 

G-Bo(re)