Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A lad I know runs a hot-tub business. Robin Galloway pranked him on the radio this morning, asked if he could install one at the top of Ben Nevis! [emoji23]

I had no idea Galloway was still doing pranks!

2 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Have a child. I feel I'm insignificant, and if I am forced to think about it logically know my daughter is too, but I don't feel she is. She feels more significant than anything else in the world and I want to live a life that has her in it and I want to live a life in which she has me in it.

It makes you think about happiness. What is happiness? I've had tough times and good times, but the hardest where the times where I feel my life isn't going anywhere and I just go to sleep, go to work, watch some tv, and repeat, for the rest of my life, before I die.

The good times are where I have pleasures that are deeper than just quick, physical ones, but meaningful ones. Nothing has done this more than having a child.

Or go to the pub.

Vomited reading this post.

I genuinely wish you nothing but misery for the rest of your life for inflicting that post on me. 

Just Googled Ross County to find out the U20 score (2-1 to County) and the first two suggestions were "Ross County Jail" and "Ross County child support". I feel bad for people who live in a similarly named place in America being associated with Dingwall.

Was at the Rob Roy v. Pollok game tonight. I knew the game was close to finishing when I overheard a man tell his pal that the referee was looking at his whistle.

I got a Clach game finished recently by politely asking the ref to look at his fucking watch. The power...

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Happy birthday to you too. Bunch of c***s on here imagining themselves as being heroes in similar circumstances.

The quadruple Scottish Leaders going down well? 

10 days off the sauce and I'm a holier than thou p***k!