Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Getting called "dregs of the site" on one thread and now this insult against my postcode? I can't decide whether to go to the mods or send an open invitation to convene at 12 Ruel Street. 

What's the upper class version of 12 Ruel St?

"The Oaks, Belmont Drive, bring your au pair"?

I'm going to a wedding next month. The wife has spent loads on a new dress, bag, shoes etc,etc. 

I have bought a brand new suit. Last time I bought a suit was about 30 years ago so thought I should push the boat out, really make a fashion statement befitting of my status in life.

My new suit cost me the grand total of......... £16.20p.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, supermik said:

I'm going to a wedding next month. The wife has spent loads on a new dress, bag, shoes etc,etc. 

I have bought a brand new suit. Last time I bought a suit was about 30 years ago so thought I should push the boat out, really make a fashion statement befitting of my status in life.

You now have to post a pic of yourself wearing these fine threads. It's the rules, 

2 hours ago, supermik said:

Charity shop suits are usually much better quality than the ones you get in M+S, ASDA etc these days. Who cares if the undertaker whipped it off some bod before he went in the oven and couldn't flog it on Ebay? Bet you look sharp as a button.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Charity shop suits are usually much better quality than the ones you get in M+S, ASDA etc these days. Who cares if the undertaker whipped it off some bod before he went in the oven and couldn't flog it on Ebay? Bet you look sharp as a button.

The ones in Morningside and Stockbridge in Edinburgh sometimes have some gems. 99% tat but the occasional diamond in the rough. Morningside especially good if you need some quality tweed.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Shandon's shoes > supermik's suit >>>>>>>>> supermik's memes

Those shoes were quite restrained IMO. There are two other pairs in my collection that P&B are simply not ready for but might post them one day.

Eh21 is where it's at.

Anywhere they need to cover the traffic lights with a cage to avoid smashing is at the bottom of the pile. Thats wallyford.

I got 3/6 scores right in the super 6, 2 correct results (3-1 Chelsea instead of 3-0 and 2-1 Everton instead of 1-0) and predicted 1-0 Stoke in a match which ended 1-1 and guessed the 9 th minute correctly.