Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

There was another jakey that spent time in EH6 as well, the guy that apparently lived in a bin, I can't remember his name. We get all kinds of followers here.

Wunfellaf/Njord.

Banned as Wunfellaf, disappeared as Njord. We don't know if he's drunk himself to death, or run out of credit on his Nokia and can't post anymore.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My new postcode will take in such delights as Balerno, Craiglockhart, Juniper Green and Wester Hailes. Plus according to this latest throbber revelation I'll also still have a bowling alley.

Wester Hails, imo, is the worst part of Edinburgh. Absolute shitehole.

Can't decide if it should be on this thread, PTTGOYN or Reasons to be Cheerful..

Had a night out in Edinburgh planned tonight with an old pal. Guaranteed messy. However.. I stopped drinking (day 6) so had to tell him we would be doing something healthy. The night out will now be a game of squash, possibly followed by a coffee. What have I become? 

Can't decide if it should be on this thread, PTTGOYN or Reasons to be Cheerful..

Had a night out in Edinburgh planned tonight with an old pal. Guaranteed messy. However.. I stopped drinking (day 6) so had to tell him we would be doing something healthy. The night out will now be a game of squash, possibly followed by a coffee. What have I become? 

A disappointment.