Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You did the decent thing, endieinreekie.

Just don't go telling everyone about it. I had a great aunt who lived in rural #Perthshire, and loved to regale me with her tales of putting run-over cats out of their misery by stabbing them through the heid with sharp sticks. Seemed to happen so often that I think she was just grabbing perfectly healthy strays  :wacko:

That too was an act of kindness after that dog had been set on him!

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You did the decent thing, endieinreekie.

Just don't go telling everyone about it. I had a great aunt who lived in rural #Perthshire, and loved to regale me with her tales of putting run-over cats out of their misery by stabbing them through the heid with sharp sticks. Seemed to happen so often that I think she was just grabbing perfectly healthy strays  :wacko:

Camera pans out to show that BFTD is actually the great aunt a la Pyscho.

42 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Peter would have been a Boddingtons man.

Would he bollocks. John Smiths the rapist's anonymous tipple of choice.  

It was Doc Shipman that was on the Boddies.

G-Bo(re)

Alright, what are you pair quoting? I know it and it's going to drive me nuts.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Camera pans out to show that BFTD is actually the great aunt a la Pyscho.

Oops. Too late.

tumblr_nugywkQgYN1uyth69o9_500.gif

First time I met my mother in law she was drowning rats in a bucket in her garden. Don't know why that never set the alarm bells ringing. 

My cat was bringing in two or three mice a day recently. Think he's found a family of them and was proudly bringing them in, eating their heads and leaving the rest for me to tidy up. 

I hit a big deer dirivng home one night and the poor beast was lying there fucked, bleeding out it's arse and everything.

I phoned the police and they patched me through to an emergency on call vet. He told me he was in his bed and asked if I'd mind dispatching it with a large rock. In the end the farmer had saw the fuss and come down for a look, he kindly ended the thing in a slightly more humane way and took it up the road for his tea.

7 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

I hit a big deer dirivng home one night and the poor beast was lying there fucked, bleeding out it's arse and everything.

I phoned the police and they patched me through to an emergency on call vet. He told me he was in his bed and asked if I'd mind dispatching it with a large rock. In the end the farmer had saw the fuss and come down for a look, he kindly ended the thing in a slightly more humane way and took it up the road for his tea.

Those injuries happened post getting run over though, didn't they?

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Those injuries happened post getting run over though, didn't they?

Might as well make the best of a bad situation.

Before car windscreens were laminated, people sometimes hit deer and the animal would end up inside the car. It would then go fucking tonto, thrashing about like the wee lassie out the exorcist. A deer is a powerful beast and it's back legs could do some damage.

Edited by gavin_3110
The fingers I used to type were too fat.