Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bought a stubble trimmer today, since I'm looking for a halfway house between unkempt stubble and clean shaven.

I've never used an electric shaver in my life so I've genuinely no idea how to effectively use the thing - seem to have a "comb" on it and a few different lengths but not sure if 2mm means it takes 2mm off or leaves my face with 2mm?

Funnily enough I bought one yesterday as well. I think it leaves your face with 2mm hair.

I've had to switch to a trimmer as shaving with a razor as left my neck looking like an absolute disaster zone, constantly getting cut. Apparently you can shave incorrectly which never crossed my mind. Found something on Amazon which is meant to heal it but can't be arsed buying it the now. Any advice from anyone who's had similar issues would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The lads 

Was it not you that said those videos make you feel physically ill?

Anyway, I banged Tracy Parkinson from Salford in the bushes up those hills in the background.

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Was it not you that said those videos make you feel physically ill?

Anyway, I banged Tracy Parkinson from Salford in the bushes up those hills in the background.

I like them.  They make me a bit uneasy but they are still cool.

Next time you bang Tracy you'll have to do it at the top of a crane, being filmed by a drone to make it worthy of this thread.

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

The drama One of Us is on BBC1 at 9pm. Looks like a decent Scottish murder mystery for anyone who hasn't seen the adverts for it!

Cheers for that, couldn't think of anything to watch. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The drama One of Us is on BBC1 at 9pm. Looks like a decent Scottish murder mystery for anyone who hasn't seen the adverts for it!

Cheers, Throbs! I'd set that to record the other day when I saw the advert but completely forgot. Gripping stuff so far. 

19 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Cheers, Throbs! I'd set that to record the other day when I saw the advert but completely forgot. Gripping stuff so far. 

Not so keen myself, Juliet Stephenson's got all the youngsters trying to outdo each other in the overacting stakes.