Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 hours ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

On the way back from the game at livingston today and stopped into mcdonalds by central station for a juice whilst waiting on my connecting train and in the line ahead of me was a young gay couple. To my left guys perhaps in their late teens or early twenties wearing rangers tops and scarf stood looking at the gay couple making homophobic remarks at the couple.

I don't understand why such behaviour still goes on. I made the on duty security guards aware of the actions but I don't know if they followed up on the complaint

We had a Gay Pride parade in Alloa a couple of weekends ago because some gay lassies had been harangued on the train by some local shitebag earlier in the year. Best part of the day was the number of Father Ted-style, "our Edna's laddie is a gay now", "they seem like a nice bunch" conversations going on among the pensioners.

I'm sure they'd have ended up having a Pride rally on Craggy Island eventually, attended by one embarrassed local, Dougal due to some mix-up that would get Ted a hiding from Bishop Brennan, and Jack on the lookout for some hot girl-on-girl action.

When I was in Vegas a few years ago I missed meeting Ronaldinho by a few minutes. My brother has been in Vegas for a couple of days, and has already met Mike Tyson and Penn & Teller. Cock.

37 minutes ago, Rugster said:

When I was in Vegas a few years ago I missed meeting Ronaldinho by a few minutes. My brother has been in Vegas for a couple of days, and has already met Mike Tyson and Penn & Teller. Cock.

Penn and Teller's cocks?

Did they show him a trick where they made them disappear?

I read a big article about Lou Pearlman, the fraudster and all round shady geezer behind the Backstreet Boys and N*Sync, who died at the weekend, and now I can't get 'Quit Playing Games With My Heart' out of my head.

Here's the article if anyone is interested - http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/11/pearlman200711

Had another strange dream last night.

Me and a friend saw some cars that were the size of those ones kids can get to sit in and drive around (like a big remote controlled car basically). We stole them but as we got in them they suddenly became full size. Stealing them led the dream to become like a screen from Grand Theft Auto as I went from 1st to 3rd person, and saw me driving the car. In my dream I had 3 stars, like you get in GTA when you commit a crime. I had a little bit of trouble shaking the police but managed to get down to 2 stars when I saw a helicopter chasing me. I ran the car I was driving off a ramp and in to the helicopter, destroying it.

For some reason this then resulted me in having 6 wanted stars, leading to the police and other authorities dispatching special troops to take me out.

The dream jump cuts and I’m back in 1st person, seeing from my eyes, and I’m walking around a swimming pool. One of the special troops sent to take me out is an FBI man with a cupcake in which there is an explosive device that will detonate once I’ve swallowed it. I know this because under the FBI guy is a caption saying ‘FBI Cupcake Agent’. Despite knowing this I eat the cupcake for some reason, then suddenly am filled with dread over my impending death.

I jump in to the swimming pool and for some reason there are more FBI guys in there. I think that as I blow up I’ll take them out, so swim underwater and leap out of the water, like a dolphin would, right at them, expecting me to die and for the blast to take them with me. I’m screaming, roaring as I come down to land, knowing these are my last minutes. However, nothing happens. I try again. Nothing. A few more attempts and I give up, so decide to get out of the pool.

However this is where two guys grab me and keep me underwater. They just calmly hold me, one guy on each arm, underwater. I start panicking and try to jump for the surface. It’s almost like slow motion but I rise up, struggling against the two guys, who are still just calmly holding on to my arms. Just as I’m about to get to the surface they yank me back down. I was so close and was about to take in a huge breath when this happened, and nearly ended up breathing in a whole lot of water. I manage on my next attempt to make the surface, barely, and take in a small gulp of air before being dragged back under. I try to leap again but keep being pulled back just before I can take a breath. At this point I’m massively freaking out about drowning, and just before I do I wake up.

Strangely when I woke up I wasn’t shitting it like I usually am with the near death dreams. Got up and went for a pish then went back to bed and fell asleep easily and had a nice snooze until my alarm went off.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I read a big article about Lou Pearlman, the fraudster and all round shady geezer behind the Backstreet Boys and N*Sync, who died at the weekend, and now I can't get 'Quit Playing Games With My Heart' out of my head.

Here's the article if anyone is interested - http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/11/pearlman200711

That just took up 30 minutes that I should have been working.  Fascinating though

*shakes fist*

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

That's what makes you larger than life.

Just spoke with Ashley Jensen. Television isn't reality obviously, but I always felt she'd be a sound person based on what I've saw of her on TV. I was extremely happy to be proved right. She had a talk and a laugh and was very down to earth. She's definitely not forgot where she's from. Also worth noting that her boy was practicing his handwriting which to me suggests she'll be wanting him to get a good education rather than rely on her millions. I imagine a lot of celebs are like that, but not all.

A Top Lass and and absolute lovely into the bargain.

57bb1ed357c48_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Just spoke with Ashley Jensen. Television isn't reality obviously, but I always felt she'd be a sound person based on what I've saw of her on TV. I was extremely happy to be proved right. She had a talk and a laugh and was very down to earth. She's definitely not forgot where she's from. Also worth noting that her boy was practicing his handwriting which to me suggests she'll be wanting him to get a good education rather than rely on her millions. I imagine a lot of celebs are like that, but not all.

A Top Lass and and absolute lovely into the bargain.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1471880905.310254.jpg

I got a degree in handwriting. Got me into Harvard.

Jealous of your brother meeting a rapist? Odd.

Bought a stubble trimmer today, since I'm looking for a halfway house between unkempt stubble and clean shaven.

I've never used an electric shaver in my life so I've genuinely no idea how to effectively use the thing - seem to have a "comb" on it and a few different lengths but not sure if 2mm means it takes 2mm off or leaves my face with 2mm?