Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

As a fan I'm loving Friday night football as I'm sitting here with a corona and not sitting watch coronation street or whatever other shite would be on, also as a fan though I do feel a bit bad for Southampton fans having to travel upto Manchester on a Friday night. 

Been a bit shite as well, why the f**k did nobody trek shrek for that ball. 

Let's hope it livens up in the 2nd 1/2.

G-Bo(re) 

4 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Been a bit shite as well, why the f**k did nobody trek shrek for that ball. 

Let's hope it livens up in the 2nd 1/2.

G-Bo(re) 

Some delivery to be fair to him though. 

3 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I could have played that ball with all that time, now come on Southampton. 

G-Bo(re) 

It's a travesty your sat watching Spartans and not playing at OT. 

17 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Just sold the flat for 15% over asking price, without the need for an estate agent. Result.

Very good. But how times have changed now.

I once offered £100 above the asking price for a house, I got knocked back. I went back with another offer raising the price by another £100 and got the property.:lol:

Good laugh in Glasgow today. The LGBTQWERTY (cue feigned offence from the usual) were having one of their Pride Marches which quickly descended into "look at us!" attention whoring due to the severe lack of fucks given by shoppers only interested in getting out of the rain - the marchers stopping bang in the middle of the Union Street-Argyle Street junction and refusing to move despite police instructions, blowing whistles, banging drums & generally acting like a squad of teen Sengas on one Red Bull too many in the St Enoch Centre. Well done champs - how not to win friends.

The amusing part was with Rangers playing at home, at the first sound of the drums banging loads of Orcs shot out of the bars along Union Street faster than a shyte of particularly outstanding moist cohesiveness expecting to see fellow sausageheads (people so fat their heads and necks blend seamlessly together) on an Orange walk - the look of shock and horror among them was priceless.

Can't understand why they were upset at what they were seeing - any organisation where grown men are expected to wear frilly brightly coloured sashes is clearly in denial.

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

Very good. But how times have changed now.

I once offered £100 above the asking price for a house, I got knocked back. I went back with another offer raising the price by another £100 and got the property.:lol:

I was very lucky in that the guy's brother lives next door and buying the flat would also help move some money around to facilitate their "business dealings". I was prepared to take a bit of a hit on the flat as well, I needed a quick sale as I'm moving abroad at the end of next month.

On the way back from the game at livingston today and stopped into mcdonalds by central station for a juice whilst waiting on my connecting train and in the line ahead of me was a young gay couple. To my left guys perhaps in their late teens or early twenties wearing rangers tops and scarf stood looking at the gay couple making homophobic remarks at the couple.

I don't understand why such behaviour still goes on. I made the on duty security guards aware of the actions but I don't know if they followed up on the complaint

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

On the way back from the game at livingston today and stopped into mcdonalds by central station for a juice whilst waiting on my connecting train and in the line ahead of me was a young gay couple. To my left guys perhaps in their late teens or early twenties wearing rangers tops and scarf stood looking at the gay couple making homophobic remarks at the couple.

I don't understand why such behaviour still goes on. I made the on duty security guards aware of the actions but I don't know if they followed up on the complaint

Needs more use of the word 'couple' imo.

http://www.theladbible.com/more/uk-boy-eight-tried-to-kill-himself-when-life-became-too-much-20160820

Should we just admit the game is up the poley when this sort of thing is becoming slowly more common? Children that can't handle life? What has actually happened to this society? There's a clear eroding of some sort of humanity going on, and it's quite simply horrible.

They probably see stories about folk shagging underagers and allowing their dad to receive a kicking and decide thats not the type of world they want to live in