Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Seriously though, you were probably not annoyed because you didn't have to be anywhere. I don't drive much in the city but in rural parts of the country its awful when you come up to a group of cyclists and some of them are in the middle of the road and there is a convoy going on at the other side of the road so you get held up for ages and over taking can be pretty stressful.  

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Seriously though, you were probably not annoyed because you didn't have to be anywhere. I don't drive much in the city but in rural parts of the country its awful when you come up to a group of cyclists and some of them are in the middle of the road and there is a convoy going on at the other side of the road so you get held up for ages and over taking can be pretty stressful.  

Leave five fucking minutes earlier then. HTH.

I got locked in a toilet for half an hour this lunchtime as it seems the handle for the toilet door only works on the outside and seems to jam upon closing in some weird mechanical setup.

Sadly this wasn't my first toilet entrapment incident, the previous time being measured in several hours. Must assess and test every door handle from now on (like a complete weirdo).

I got locked in a toilet for half an hour this lunchtime as it seems the handle for the toilet door only works on the outside and seems to jam upon closing in some weird mechanical setup.

Sadly this wasn't my first toilet entrapment incident, the previous time being measured in several hours. Must assess and test every door handle from now on (like a complete weirdo).

You have the worst luck of anyone on P&B.

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Holding up arsehole drivers is one of the most satisfying things about cycling.

I'm thinking of gluing a giant Greggy face to my backpack.

Imagine a cyclist using the term 'arsehole' about another road user.  I have never encountered a bigger group of tossers with a  misplaced sense of entitlement than cyclists.  

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Imagine a cyclist using the term 'arsehole' about another road user.  I have never encountered a bigger group of tossers with a  misplaced sense of entitlement than cyclists.  

20f41259d5ad205e31a5877d5c2b9ffc_thumb.jpg

Edited by throbber

Is that Clachnacudden, your supposed team?  Do you even follow football? 

My post was in response to your tossers with a sense of entitlement comment - I should maybe have put that in bold!

As for your second point yes i do.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

My post was in response to your tossers with a sense of entitlement comment - I should maybe have put that in bold!

As for your second point yes i do.

You shouldn't do cryptic posts pal.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Not had enough to drink to want to argue with you right now.

I don't want to argue with you at all.  Your normal posts are hard enough to understand without you trying for clever cryptic ones.

I would tell you to stick to what you're good at but then you wouldn't do anything.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I don't want to argue with you at all.  Your normal posts are hard enough to understand without you trying for clever cryptic ones.

I would tell you to stick to what you're good at but then you wouldn't do anything.

You are a c**t.

As a fan I'm loving Friday night football as I'm sitting here with a corona and not sitting watch coronation street or whatever other shite would be on, also as a fan though I do feel a bit bad for Southampton fans having to travel upto Manchester on a Friday night.