Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, philpy said:

Slippery, did you chuck yer da in that river after you smothered him??

Easy now Philpy, I wouldn't do that...But always looking for a swimming partner,  you utter c**t.

Time off the computer before  I smother you  with love (send the boys  round)

Has philipy ever been compared to that chewin the fat sketch when there are four of them who are cracking silly jokes and then the one guy always takes it too far with over exuberance as he is clearly socially inept and the rest of the guys stare at him all disappointed?

I'm pretty sure many posters would be able to make a wisecrack about slippery P's dad which involved some level of wit which even he could have found funny but instead Philipy just waded in with that absolute monstrosity of a post. Slippery P will have spat on a prostitute with more grace than that!

My apologies to slippery. He's never said anything to bother me, I've tried (again) to be "funny" and yet again, made a rip roaring c**t of myself. I think I should logout for a good while.

27 minutes ago, philpy said:

My apologies to slippery. He's never said anything to bother me, I've tried (again) to be "funny" and yet again, made a rip roaring c**t of myself. I think I should logout for a good while.

I found it funny if that's any consolation.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What's the script with Slippery mudering someone?  It's obviously one of the many P&B stories that I have not fully picked up on. 

In a thread on something like misdemeanours or brushes with the law. As others mentioned standard p&b scrapes and japes, Slippery P mentioned his brush with the law was for euthanising one of his parents with a pillow. 

Various cats and dogs have ended up in his local river too for messing with his moped or his woman.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What's the script with Slippery mudering someone?  It's obviously one of the many P&B stories that I have not fully picked up on. 

He did the right thing by his Dad, something I was close to doing recently, but would probably have been too chicken.