Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, DDcups said:

My prime was about 5 years ago. I'm at the stage of getting fat and grey it's no great loss.

I thought you'd only just started shaving?  :huh:

2 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Why would you shave without access to a mirror? Who hid the mirror, and more importantly why?? How much blood loss are we talking here?
It really is not fair.

I have training tomorrow and want to look tip top and I was just out the shower so it was the right time. God knows who hid it but someone will pay. My bath towel is covered in blood I started using a cut throat so it cut me good.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I thought you'd only just started shaving?  :huh:

Shaving properly. Mach 3 shaving is shit there's no skill involved. Despite my disfigurement I prefer a cut throat 

Just now, pittsburgh phil said:

I'd say it possibly wasn't the right time to be using a straight razor with no mirror.

More worrying though is that you have a mirror thief in your midst. Who are the suspects?

The suspects are my girlfriend and her daughter. They are both c***s so both will suffer the consequences. This isn't the first thing to go missing in the last few days, My munchies went missing aswell. 

The suspects are my girlfriend and her daughter. They are both c***s so both will suffer the consequences. This isn't the first thing to go missing in the last few days, My munchies went missing aswell. 

Too obvious..in true Poirot style I have calculated that the culprit is in fact your neighbour from two doors down (looking left as you stand at your front door). Can't be arsed explaining but it is all to do with a sizeable inheritance and blood diamonds.

17 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Too obvious..in true Poirot style I have calculated that the culprit is in fact your neighbour from two doors down (looking left as you stand at your front door). Can't be arsed explaining but it is all to do with a sizeable inheritance and blood diamonds.

Impossible 

I don't have a neighbour 2 doors down. 

35 minutes ago, DDcups said:

Impossible 

That's exactly what he wants you to think. Mark my words, he'll frame you nice and tight with a body in your library next.

And if you're about to say you don't have a library room then he's already won. It always starts with the mirror theft in my experience.

6 hours ago, DDcups said:

Impossible 

Sounds like a ching thing, has your secret neighbour (2 doors down) got a sniff twitch? 

I obvz prefer a murder mystery but liking the P&B Miss Marples. 

G-Bo

I was just out the shower so it was the right time. God knows who hid it but someone will pay.

When you're in a shower, the hot water in what is often a small contained room can steam up the mirror. The mirror is still there, you just need to wipe off the steam to see your reflection again.

Happy to help.

Flicking through YouTube last night and on the recommended for you list was 'Suicide' by 'Suicide'. Don't really know what to make of that. A more paranoid man would think that YouTube is trying to get me to top myself.