Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Mortar Bored said:

There is one in Dubai where the arsehile is rolling right up to the edge on one of those stupid hoverboards, turns my stomach.
In general the Russian ones are the worst.

If one of them f**k it up and fall to their death then great but there are innocent pedestrians are motorists that could be at risk if they fall so they really are complete arseholes. I'm not scared of heights really but don't think i would enjoy dangling from the top of a skyscraper. 

6 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Nah. The Regent Shopping Centre. Not sure if that's worse. I'm glad to say that it's been a while since I was at the Palace :)

Even better. Cannae blame them, The Regent is that exciting you would end up dropping one in your pants.

The woman next door bought us 12 assorted doughnuts from Krispy Kreme for keeping a rather large parcel for her whilst she was on holiday. (To be honest I was raging about it) Anyway, I've nailed 5 of them today and think I have diabetes.

32 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The woman next door bought us 12 assorted doughnuts from Krispy Kreme for keeping a rather large parcel for her whilst she was on holiday. (To be honest I was raging about it) Anyway, I've nailed 5 of them today and think I have diabetes.

I did six pies at Central Park before half time once. Only stopped as they'd run out of pies. A dozen doughnuts would present no significant problems.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I ate a pizza crunch supper tonight and am currently doing Corona with whisky chasers.

Mmm...I had cheesy chips and doner meat, so I'm calling that even.

(with a salad which, as we all know, neutralises the evil in heart attack food)

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I ate a pizza crunch supper tonight and am currently doing Corona with whisky chasers.

Is that a battered pizza with chips? We're a bit behind up north.