Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been having a hard time mentally, therefore everycunt including P&B have been getting it.

Family also.... have

Yesterday I go promoted at work...I'm now control of all operations/workforce (boss said, you're good now)

I now have to work ffs

Edited by SlipperyP

A mouse has chewed it's way through my outside kitchen wall and now lives behind my kitchen cabinet.

The wee b*****d gives me the heebie jeebies every time I go into the kitchen.

I've set a trap out for him with a chocolate button the temptation of choice.

Been having a hard time mentally, therefore everycunt including P&B have been getting it.

Family also.... have

Yesterday I go promoted at work...I'm now control of all operations/workforce (boss said, you're good now)

I now have to work ffs

Just get pished and delegate.

Sitting watching the Bristol City game and I sarcastically said "I wonder why the players are wearing Netherlands arm bands?" Due to the way they look on the arms. She never sensed the tone and said "It'll be for France". I put my head in my hands, thinking that she'd then realise I was blatantly saying it tongue-in-cheek. No. At this point she starts laughing and thinks I've made a tit of myself. While I'm laughing she is on the internet to double check that's why they are wearing blue, white and red :lol: She then finds this information and continues to think I've made a tit of myself and simply hasn't grasped it. I might be kind and actually just give her this one :lol:

Sitting watching the Bristol City game and I sarcastically said "I wonder why the players are wearing Netherlands arm bands?" Due to the way they look on the arms. She never sensed the tone and said "It'll be for France". I put my head in my hands, thinking that she'd then realise I was blatantly saying it tongue-in-cheek. No. At this point she starts laughing and thinks I've made a tit of myself. While I'm laughing she is on the internet to double check that's why they are wearing blue, white and red :lol: She then finds this information and continues to think I've made a tit of myself and simply hasn't grasped it. I might be kind and actually just give her one :lol:

Give her one from Skidmarks while you're at it

While waiting for another programme caught some of World's Strongest Man 2014. The oddest thing about it was it was presented by James Richardson. Just weird.

I wish he spoke gaelic and we could get him on BBC Alba.

I miss Gazeto Di Italia.

You need to stay calm in your condition and you can ensure this by heeding good advice and here is the first lesson.

Don't make me come round and kick your hoop the colours of the rainbow.

This was the most coherent sentence I have ever seen from you on here and we have known each other for 2.5 years now. Fwiw I still have no idea what you are talking about.

While waiting for another programme caught some of World's Strongest Man 2014. The oddest thing about it was it was presented by James Richardson. Just weird.

Ooooft.

I hope he managed to present it from a wee table with an expresso telling us that Icelandic contender Ingmar Ingmarsson once got a Parma top with "Brolin" on the back for Christmas one year!