Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The best giant cock and balls i ever seen was on the Perth high schools blaes surface.

The janitor left the machine for rolling the pitch lines across out, we went up for lunch and a guy in our group took it, and drew a chode bang in the middle. Absolute scenes when the year head came up at lunch looking for the guy.

Fnarr

Lucy Liu has smoking hot body for a 46 year old.

Piiiiiics.

Also, I just got hold of a copy of Rise: Blood Hunter, in which she apparently plays a lesbian vampire. Worth a look?

Looks like I'm solo clubbing tonight. Not missing one of my favourite DJs just because I've no pals. Welshbairn would be proud.

Maybe he'll be there too. You can sit at opposite ends of the bar and do this when the young lassies go past:

louisbalfourjazzclub-nice.jpg

Apparently Western names can sound hilarious when phonetically translated to Japanese (and, presumably, other languages) too. I can remember the game designer Peter Molyneux saying that his first meeting with a Japanese company didn't seem to be going very well because everyone kept sniggering - turned out that his name sounds like the Japanese for 'Wooden Tit' and they were having trouble taking him seriously as a result. And Coca-Cola famously can be translated to Chinese as 'Bite the Wax Tadpole', among other things.

There's bound to be a website that takes english syllables and translates them to other languages, surely. Could be fun :P