Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Odd choice - most folk would use a stage.

I'd imagine crooning a wee ballad before insertion might get a lassie like Ms Kelly in the mood.

What does it take to top the Classical charts anyway? Last I heard (about twenty years ago) you could get into the Top 40 Singles Chart by selling a couple of thousand copies, and I'd imagine it's even less than that now. I'm thinking we could top the Classical chart if we made an album and all bought each other a copy for Christmas.

Just seen the mentalist bit of driving & proof that some folk should not be allowed out on their own never mind behind a wheel.

I was just enroute to Holyrood park coming in from the Meadowbank way. The wee roundabout at the entrance to the park there was a car that had stopped on the roundabout & trying to reverse, obviously the dizzy driver wasn't concentrating & had gone past their exit, so was attempting to reverse rather than go round & come off at the right exit. Had it been warmer I would have got out & applauded.

Grimbo

Tonight I have the pleasure of an overnight stay at the Premier Inn near Portobello.

My bed better be comfy or Lenny Henry's balls will be booted.

f**k that brings the nightmare back. Is it the one across from the Radical Road? We went in there for our tea one night, disappointed tbh, we just stayed at the hotel pub for our teas after that until we got relocated in Leith.

Grimbo

I shared a bottle of wine with the mrs and had 5 beers last night, i would say we do this 4 nights a week - almost always Friday Saturday Sunday and then at least one night through the week we will say f**k it and get wine in then i will have beers after. Some people say its excessive but i don't ever feel bad on the alcohol so I'm not sure if I'm on a slippery slope or not

Im not Skidmarks - i am hardly ever drunk. My behaviour never changes at all, i just like to drink the amount specified and feel that it has become the norm.

Calorie wise i agree its quite bad - probably don't go over my 3000 a day and get a lot of exercise. Will still go out for a run then for a swim and then go on to drink afterwards. Its quite a lifestyle.

Not yet anyway.

I would say there are a lot of times, especially Monday mornings when i feel a bit shit but usually end a long Monday and think f**k it lets have a few beers so Tuesdays are like Mondays for me.

This is the amount i drink but for as long as i have been drinking i have only ever missed maybe 3 or 4 days of work/education and the naughty stuff i have got up to is probably all a thing in the past as i don't enjoy being drunk/out of control any more and don't even particularly enjoy being in pubs among drunk people unless there is something special on.

Think i need to curb my intake though or i will turn into Wunfellaff mark 2

If i go a few days without it i don't miss it and feel good - its being able to go a few days without it that is the hardest part. Even tonight after saying to my mrs we wouldn't until the weekend i'm certain the thought will cross my mind and she has very little will power as well.

I would like to say its down to the time of year although thats just an excuse because i did the exact same in the summer, probably drank more actually.